Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What do you reckon to this?
  • BermBandit
    Free Member

This is my local authority. Total cock up? Justified?

Personally I reckon shes been in the middle of a media witchhunt of unprecedented proportions and should be able to chase em down, especially the Mail which has been one of the most vociferous and worst.

So you’ve hounded the woman relentlessly over allegations which you’ve been unable to prove and that has then cost me the best part of £1/2 million.

Rickos
    Free Member

I reckon you put this in the wrong forum bit.
    😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

There’s insufficient info in that article to even start to answer your question.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Rickos maybe he knows something about her we don’t.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Thought it’d be something good, “What do you reckon to this” cool-ass futuristic bike come kitchen sink.

BermBandit
    Free Member

**** **** **** ….I keep doing that!

Sorry people. Whats the best way round it Repost in chat?

Cynic: Thats the point. Theres been a withchunt going on for ages, which seems to centre around the facts that a) shes a women b) she is apparently too good looking for her job.. c) earns a good wack, and not much else. As the report says they couldn’t actually find anything wrong

Rickos
    Free Member

The mods can swap it over for you if you ask nicely.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Fair enough bum, the article doesn’t really say about the witch hunt though.

You’d think the whistle blower could be exposed…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

myself I doubt she would have been paid off unless there was plenty she was doing wrong – just nothing provable to sack her. 90% cock up tho I guess.

IanMunro
    Free Member

As I understand she headed a CC that claimed it was going to outsource all council services, and staked her reputation on it. Turned out (unsurprisingly) that the concept was massively naive, but sounded great to the Tory party, but once the post election euphoria where this sort of sell everything mentality could thrive had died down, and the consequences became starkly clear, they realised that a massive cock-up had been made, and making a U turn with the incumbent leader wasn’t really feasible.
    I think.

BermBandit
    Free Member

myself I doubt she would have been paid off unless there was plenty she was doing wrong

Unless of course she had a cast iron rock solid case for constructive dismissal which I pretty sure she does.

As I understand she headed a CC that claimed it was going to outsource all council services

I think she was tasked with implementing the policy that the council decided upon rather than the other way around to be fair.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What do you reckon to this?’ is closed to new replies.