Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What do people think about….
  • Shorty121
    Free Member

Dare2b Clothing?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

One step up from Aldi tat IMHO..

😐

philfive
    Free Member

used to be sold in budget shops but think its trying to be relaunched

crezzy

Got one of there wickable thermals and I can’t fault it ,as for karrimor I think they’ve sold out like saracen did in the mid 90’s

lucien

The brand is owned by the same Co. that make Peter Storm (I think) – if you look on an search engine for Dare2B then it’s one of these companies that’s a brand stream of a bigger co – think Avid, RockShox and SRAM

fastindian
    Free Member

Aldis not tat, bar my shorts and winter longs all my gears from aldi and its lasted well and is comfy to wear and at least if i wreck it when taking a fall im not left thinking christ i paid £xxx for that 😀

gusamc
    Free Member

got a thin long sleeved summer top off ebay for about £13

Overall, for the money I think it’s pretty good. Fit, function, comfort, washability – all fine IMHO, I did put some small tears on first journey – but to be fair that was barbed wire and some of the worst shrubbery I’ve ever been in. I’d buy another one.

Wookster

Yep have two soft shell and a water proof all less than £30 all ideal for riding as I don’t mind them getting trashed. I’ll buy more when they die. I get them from go outdoors so with the discount I’d be daft not to!!!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I use their stretchy hiking trousers (hiking/work) and shorts (riding). I don’t like the mesh pockets, but otherwise they really nice.

sc-xc
    CraigW
    Free Member

The brand is owned by the same Co. that make Peter Storm (I think) – if you look on an search engine for Dare2B then it’s one of these companies that’s a brand stream of a bigger co – think Avid, RockShox and SRAM

Dare2B is owned by Regatta, who also own Craghoppers and Hawkshead (but not Peter Storm, that’s owned by Blacks/Millets).

I’ve got one of the softshell jackets, and I rather like it. Had it for a year or so, seems to be lasting fine.

beanieripper
    Free Member

I bought a cheapo pertex type jobbie to replace the Montane velo i lost.. cost me 17.50 2 years ago and has worn as well as any of my more expensive kit..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What do people think about….’ is closed to new replies.