Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • what did you do in the sun today?
  • chris_db
    Free Member

Quick loop out of Otley:

Nice day on the moors above Ilkley by chr1sdb, on Flickr

jekkyl

Fell asleep in the sunshine after lunch & got sunburnt. Was lovely though, falling asleep outside like an old man.

garage-dweller

No cycling this weekend. Have had the kids grandparents here for the weekend. Lots of bike talk, boys done good at their swimming lessons, a mondeo full to the roof of garden crap has gone to the tip and shed has been moved. Spent the day at Birdworld with kids and their grandparents today. Lovely day out even without bikes. My son had a mouse run up his sleeve and out the neck of his t shirt in the petting zoo bit which made him laugh. Penguins and flying displays a big hit too.

To top it all off got some unexpected cash as my dad had sold something of mine that was cluttering up his garden.

Spent this evening planning a big building project.

davosaurusrex

Picnic on Cissbury Ring with the family, boy hooning around on his balance bike, climbed some trees. Round to my folks for paella and a couple of beers. Quick 10 mile loop when kids were in bed, watched the sun go down from Cissbury at the same spot we’d been at a few hours previous, then bagged the KOM on the downhill (non-technical pedalfest but what the hell) that ends about 100m from my front door. Cracking ride yesterday too, why can’t all weekends have three days and sunshine?

stimpy
    Free Member

Since I’m off the bike (medical reasons) for another couple of weeks, I cleaned all the commuting sh**e off my road bike. It’s now gleaming and ready for sunny summer rides.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Worked my arse off in retail.

woop

ChrisE
    Free Member

Short ride from home to the Mother-in-laws to do some jobs. Very slow start as ended up herding some sheep with next-doors

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=2121001&code=ffcf7d1148410b64a60960926a94e48e

C

Andy-W
    Free Member

Went out on the road bike and broke 10,000 feet of climbing for the first time..10,269ft to be exact in 82 miles,
    Holme Moss and playing around on the nice silky smooth roads around Bradfield

Came home had a few cold beers !

dibboid
    Free Member

Went to cannock….. But not with the mtb!

rOcKeTdOg

ah, Hednesford raceway, brings back memories

chives
    Free Member

Cheers Rocketdog – knees aching somewhat now – not helped by standing up all day at work!

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Got 3″ of sunburnt “cuffs” from where sleeves end to where gloves start. 😆

dibboid
    Free Member

ah, Hednesford raceway, brings back memories

Total destruction! I hadn’t been for years but the kids wanted to go so…. It was the thing to do! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘what did you do in the sun today?’ is closed to new replies.