Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What did I do last night???
  • dangriff
    Free Member

Went out for leaving drinks with work last night. Started off with about 40 people – I was one of the last two to leave at 4am. The bar tab (company paid) came to about 100 jugs of beer and about 400 shots.

I don't remember much, but people keep coming up to me saying "do you remember what you did last night", "do you remember dancing on the tables", "do you remember doing ……" and some just look at me and laugh.

What did I do????

What cure for knackered kidneys?

dangriff
    Free Member

😳

Just got shown a picture on a mates iphone of a big fat girl trying to suffocate me in her cleavage. I don't remember that.

tomdebruin
    Free Member

dangriff
    Free Member

My condition is improving slightly – the first time ever I've had the urge for a kebab…… at lunchtime!

doug_basqueMTB.com

If you don't remember it then you don't have to apologise for it. Them's the rules 🙂

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

If you don't wince when you sit down, then theres nothing to worry about

shreck
    Free Member

What time do you start work?the first post was was 5hrs ago you said you finished at 4am did you go straight to work from the bar?

allthepies
    Free Member

Breaking News: "People on the internet don't all live in UK shocka"

😉

shreck
    Free Member

Duh!slaps head didn't think straight.

Coyote
    Free Member

I am so glad that when I was suffering from alcohol related amnesia in the mid to late eighties digital imagery wasn't common. My blackmail payments would be enormous!

Don't worry about it by the way, it'll all be forgotten in a week or so. What? Digital camera? iPhone? Oh shit, yeah!

Sorry dude, your indiscretions have been immortalised and will probably appear on a youtube near you soon.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What did I do last night???’ is closed to new replies.