Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • what computer games are you currently playing (version 2.0…)
  • Klunk
    Free Member

currently trying to beat AOE2 on hardest on every map type without losing a single man. Managed continental, blackforest, highlands and gold rush so far. Islands maps are going to be tough.

Duffer
    Free Member

41 posts on PC gaming, and no mention of Team Fortress 2…

Be still, by beating heart.

Drac

DayZ now and then but it’s full of cheats. I’m on a rooftop on a city loaded up with sniper gear and when I get the chance I’ll pop on snipe a few bods.

Guild Wars 2

Downloaded Black Mesa last night but not installed it yet.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Darksiders 2 on the 360, World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2 on the PC, Minecraft, Bejewelled Blitz and Triple Town on t’iPad.

MrGreedy

Yes! Absolutely bang on, can’t wait to get Black Mesa installed tonight. Although, I have to confess I never completed HL1 first time round, I got to Xen and the game lost its impetus so when I got stuck at the big spider thing I gave up a bit too easily.

Also just started to play Dirt3, so disappointed by samuri’s report – Dirt2 was mostly great so I was hoping for more of the same (ideally with less of the beach buggy rubbish).

lowey

Half way through Black Mesa, then will be back to Team Fortress 2. Love the game, Valve constantly update it, full servers, great fun.

Drac

I still jump on TF2 from time to time it’s a great game.

molgrips
    Free Member

Just started Uncharted 3 on PS3. Looks amazing, I like the game engine and the acting is surprisingly good in the cut scenes. However the set up and plot is laughable, and the way the events in each chapter play out is preposterous. I guess GT5 spoiled me rotten for plot quality.

xiphon
    Free Member

To the Black Mesa players – see if you can find:

A ) a Chuckle Brothers mug.

B ) a packet of crisps, similar to ‘Walkers’

C ) a packet of sweets, similar to ‘Skittles’

lowey

Yeah found all those, have you also seen the old BBC test screen ?

unklehomered
    Free Member

Found all those, not seen the test creen yet. Did you keep talking to the sceitist in the changing room, and get bog paper acheivement?

It is a great reworking of the game, I’m doing the dance of the processing unit after being caught and escaping at the moment.

I got to Xen and the game lost its impetus so when I got stuck at the big spider thing I gave up a bit too easily

]

Fear not, they haven’t included those last levels in this release, but they are coming. Then maybe opposing force and Blue shift???? in about 2034???

xiphon
    Free Member

ha ha I think it’s too late for me to talk to the Scientist in the changing rooms.

Will look out for BBC test screen!

samuri
    Free Member

Also just started to play Dirt3, so disappointed by samuri’s report – Dirt2 was mostly great so I was hoping for more of the same (ideally with less of the beach buggy rubbish).

If your account is enabled online your experience may well be better than mine. A big part of my problem with the game is that it continually seems to question why I’m not.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘what computer games are you currently playing (version 2.0…)’ is closed to new replies.