Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • what computer games are you currently playing (version 2.0…)
  • racefaceec90

as i don’t have a 360 anymore (sold it a few months ago to help fund new guitar/amp),have just tried to get into morrwind on my old pc (have never managed it before).
    i downloaded a few mods* for it,and 1 came with over 900,000 gold 😀 so lets just say my dark elf spellsword has been enjoying the fruits of that to say the least 😉
    it’s an awesome game (i have finally found out 😳

have also been reacquainting myself with fable on xbox (original one).a great game also.

i really want to get into daggerfall too,as it’s meant to be fantastic once you get over the initial difficulty/antiquated controls e.t.c (it’s meant to have a game world as big as the uk 😯

* ravenholm house mod is most excellent.and morrowind code patch had the huge amount of gold.

who needs skyrim eh EH! 😀 🙂 😕 😮 😯 🙁 😛

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Crysis 2, got it in Christmas sales but was too busy playing skyrim still to try it. It’s quite good but a lot going on at times meaning you can miss set pieces of enemies interacting with each other/hostages/environment while you busy opening a case of ammo. It’s a stunning looking game and the physics are great for manipulating objects, often with humourous endings for enemies. I paid £5 for it, it’s worth a fiver for any fan of action or FPS games easy to get into and good to explore.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Portal 2
    Just finished COD MW3 finally got time and space to turn it up load and get on with shooting everybody (not to everyones taste but it is made up)

spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

FreeFalcon and about to download Black Mesa in 2hrs 33mins. Both free, I am such a cheapskate.

ziggy
    Free Member

Minecraft (still)

Most CODs online

And lots of freebie games from steam

PeeBeds
    Free Member

Battlefield 3 (just downloading Armored Kill as we speak) and DayZ, both on PC.

Add me in Battlelog or Skype as PeeBeds.

GrahamS

No time to plat real PC games any more 🙁 I usually just play stuff on the iPad (still working my way through all the weapons in Infinity Blade 2 and pillaging in Pirates!)

If I did though then I’d probably be playing DayZ, purely based on the fact that watching this guy playing it is oddly compelling:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPJ37khFJWI[/video]

Northwind

Just went back to Eve Online. Still a bit dull.

Think I’ll fire up Batman: Arkham City tonight.

logical
    Free Member

I love Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.
    But Just Cause 2 is free on PSN Plus at the moment. Great game.

dh
    Free Member

i’m still playing skyrim, without any of the DLO (saving that for xmas). Awesome. if you like that kind of thing.

unklehomered
    Free Member

none, ask me again when my hours get reduced for winter and its dark out and there’s no cycling on the telly and have course work to do…

racefaceec90

some good games you are all playing (arkham city is most excellent 😀
    am currently downloading freefalcon (thanks spangelsaregreat for the heads up 😀 i just hope it runs on my old pc 😳

do you need half life 2 for the black mesa mod (sorry for the numpty question 😳

CaptJon
    Free Member

Mass Effect 3 – mainly the online multiplayer

_tom_
    Free Member

League of Legends is pretty much the only game I play any more. Arcade Sona ftw 😀

I installed Commandos 3 the other day and remembered how difficult it is. I can’t get past mission 1 on any of the campaigns.

smett72

Skyrim with plenty of mods. But it’ll probably take a backseat when Borderlands 2 is released.

xiphon
    Free Member

Tony Hawks HD!

Currently playing Hydrophobia (XBLA) – fantastic 3rd person adventure/action

Just finished – WET (Think Tomb Raider, but with a sword + blood)

chvck
    Free Member

Warzone 2100. Because I’m on linux and my rts options are pretty limited!

unklehomered
    Free Member

Hold the phone, back up there… Black Mesa is out????

When did that happen?

racefaceec90

well you still have 1hour 34min to go http://www.blackmesasource.com/ 😉
    unfortunately my pc isn’t powerful enough to run it (but i do have the original game 🙂

PlopNofear
    Free Member

League of Legends mainly this Summer.
    A bit of Battlefield 3.
    A bit of Minecraft.

Beagleboy

Mrs Beagleboy finally got fed up with me pressing my nose up against the computer game shop’s window and sighing wistfully. So she relented and bought me (my MTB habit sucks up every spare penny I have 😥 )a PS3 for my birthday in the spring. The joy of this is that I have such a huge back catalogue of cheap games to call on. Currently I’m playing with GT5, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Uncharted 2.

Batman is awesome, but I’m open to other suggestions.

B.

unklehomered
    Free Member

well you still have 1hour 34min to go

oooooooh…. wonder how big the download is, I’m nearing my Broadband limit, and 2 days until it resets. Shall investigate when I get home. I was beginning to think that would never happen…

trail_rat
    Free Member

replaying gta3 on the ipad . actually plays really well compared to gta chinatown wars.

maybe we shall see vice city before long 😀

san andreas maps were just too big !

nicko74

Assassin’s Creed II on the Xbox, From Dust on PC (although the control system sucks). Also picked up Crysis 2 and Dead Space cheap on Steam, so shortly them too.

Northwind

Oh aye, I was playing Fallout 3 and loving it, then got some DLC for it that raised the level cap, and suddenly it sucks… Can’t cross the wastes without being attached by radscorpions with a million hit points 🙁 Just no fun, everything’s gone from exploring and fighting, to running backwards emptying hundreds of bullets into everything that moves. Great game ruined. And even then the bloomin DLC sucked!

simon_g

Just finished 10000000 on iPhone (in about 8.5 hours), which is the best game I’ve played on the platform in ages.

Have Driver: San Francisco and various music games on the go on PS3.

PC – still love Chime for some mindless music-based puzzling, Tribes Ascend for swooping and shooting, and a few indie things like Bastion on the go too.

mongflex
    Free Member

Diablo 3 still awesome fun even the 3rd time around this time with Demon Hunter(ess) “Die you filth!” lol…. until I can finally get on to Guild Wars 2 after they closed the licensing servers due to demand bah !

D0NK

Occasionally mw3mp but mostly skyrim, got bored so got dawnguard and created a mage, kept getting my arse kicked finally got to the stage whereI can kick some ass and realised it’s soooo boring dual shock, dual shock, dual shock, potion, dual shock, dual shock, yawn. So created another sneak but this time a loner who uses illusion and no archery. I’ve discovered illusion sucks, no other race than high elf worth going playing and I’m a wimp, lvl 20 and I still can’t kill a dragon.

once I’ve finished that I’ll probably have another go at morrowind, get some of the graphics mods if my PC will cope, immense game and a lot more depth than skyrim just really clunky combat

D0NK

erm black mesa so it’s just halflife on the HL2 engine? sorry having difficulty getting worked up about it.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Super Mario World on my HTC, it has me at my worst. Slowly but surely I will get through it, thank fark for the save anywhere function of Android!

Bloody underwater ghost house! 👿

unklehomered
    Free Member

+ 0.99999999999999999999999999999 for chime, lovely game.

erm black mesa so it’s just halflife on the HL2 engine? sorry having difficulty getting worked up about it.

watch the trailer, mind you i Loved Half-Life, and don’t really think anything since has come particularly close (maybe the first FEAR). Oh I am so excited…

D0NK

watch the trailer,

yeah, looked ok, a lot better than HL1 obviously but the graphics were already looking a little dated to be honest.

mind you i Loved Half-Life

I thought it was OK played it through a couple times, as a shooter I preferred halo.

Creg

At the moment I’m worki through GOTY/ultimate editions of Fallout 3, New Vegas and Borderlands.

Have Borderlands2 on preorder too, something I don’t usually do but after enjoying the first one and the DLC such a lot I just had to get it.

unklehomered
    Free Member

I thought it was OK played it through a couple times, as a shooter I preferred halo.

Might be an age/experience thing. It was the first proper game I play on my PC, so i learned to ‘game’ with half life. Loved the narrative, the feeling of spending an hour creeping about the place only to emerge from an air vent the other side of a door I couldn’t open an hour ago. And I loved beating scientist skulls in with a crow bar. Its the little things I guess… I was more than just a shooter IMO, it was a very rounded game, though the ending was more than just a little bit mental… and this will keep me happy until ep3/HL3 comes out in 20**… 😀

chomp
    Free Member

oooh Black Mesa – hadn’t realised how close it was to being released!

there goes my weekend

Up to that I’d recently revisited Forza4 in the hope that I can get my driving skills back in time for Forza Horizons, and some random games on iOS and Android

honeybadgerx

I’ve gone slightly retro having finally finished Fallout NV and just installed Fallout 2, not got into it very far at all yet, weird not being in 3D any more!

MrFart
    Free Member

Civ 5,

spent lunch nuking Mongolia,

just…one….more….turn.

xiphon
    Free Member

Black Mesa – one word – AWESOME!

samuri
    Free Member

Enslaved is alright – great budget game.
    Darksiders 2 is looking good
    I have Arkham City but haven’t played it yet.
    Dirt 3 which was a big disappointment after playing Dirt 2

I say I’m playing these but I don’t think I’ve touched the XBOX for two weeks now. Just not enough free time at the moment.

samuri
    Free Member

Black Mesa looks good, I will download tonight.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘what computer games are you currently playing (version 2.0…)’ is closed to new replies.