Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • What character has been in the most movies?
  • wanmankylung
    Free Member

It’s got to be Boaby.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Santa

back2basics
    Free Member

Liam Neeson seems to be going for the record as playing the same character in every film….

we’ll get to T8ken soon enough (Taken 8 in case u didnt get the theme of Tak3n)

raincloud
    Free Member

Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

7 film appearences so far.

bobgarrod
    Free Member

It’s got to be the Tora San movies 48 movies with the same actor playing the same character. Only stopped making them when the actor died – see here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoko_wa_Tsurai_yo#Films

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Not the answer to the question, but this is an interesting graphic:

Feature films with the most squeals

maccruiskeen

^ Blimey^

Forgive my ignorance on such matters but were there really 8 Ironman films in 4 years? Or is that a typo?

nick1962
    Free Member

bobgarrod’s post aside I feel we may be being a tad UK/American centric.Surely there must be a contender from Bollywood ,China/HongKong,Nigeria,Soviet Russia etc etc and I suspect there are a fair few films about one of the glorious leaders from North Korea?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Forgive my ignorance on such matters but were there really 8 Ironman films in 4 years? Or is that a typo?

Given the explanation of a ‘sequel’ used it probably includes the Avengers films in that lot.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Surely sherlock holmes has to share any record with watson?

Infact assuming the films are loosely based on the books are most of them not about watson and his escapades with holmes?

antigee

though I understood the question then I read this

molgrips – Member
    Mickey mouse wasn’t playing himself in many of those movies. He was the actor rather than the character.

and lost my grip on reality

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘What character has been in the most movies?’ is closed to new replies.