Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • what can people find to talk about at 3;20 am
  • gnusmas

as the title says

Tracker1972
    Free Member

We could discuss your broken keyboard and possible fixes? (The broken shift key? No capitals and a ; instead of a 🙂
    Or how your 6 month old daughter, who is just getting the hang of sitting up properly, is still devastatingly cute with a gorgeous smile when she wakes up for a snack and a bit of a “chat” in the middle of the night?
    Or how cool it would be to get up properly, get on the bike and ride to Ladybower to go up a hill and watch the sun rise? (less than 20 miles by the shortest route…)
    Or how much pressure to drop from my front forks to make them feel a little more “plush”…
    If all else fails, I am not sure what tyres to put on for next years Kielder 100… 🙂

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Hi there,

Cant sleep, we’re moving house at the moment, still loads to do……

Trying to pack stuff quietly while everyone sleeps 😉

Are you at work?

Matt.

langy
    Free Member

What job should I try for? Part-time, just to pass time really, when my daughter is in childcare a few days a week…

Thinking something with very low responsibilty – shelf stacking?

Grimy
    Free Member

Bar work in a good little pub. Its more a social event than real work 😉

Grimy
    Free Member

what can people find to talk about at 3;20 am

Not a lot, were all far too tired here at work to actually talk. By 5am, were fit for nothing and more like the living dead than the emergancy repair crew we’re supposed to be. Coiled spring..Phfff, more Like coiled rope.

gnusmas

No, not at work up as our 2 year old has decided he was going to wake up and not go back to sleep. He has just gone though 🙂 not much point in going back to sleep now though 🙁

I could talk about how much nicer it is to ride home on empty roads after locking up the bus depot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘what can people find to talk about at 3;20 am’ is closed to new replies.