Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What Broadband provider
  • tomaso
    Free Member

I am sick of BT and their creeping costs and add ons. So I am going to get a cheaper deal and buy a MotoGP subscription. I am looking at Plusnet for my new provider – 38MB speed unlimited and anytime calls.

Who do you use?

Any providers not listed on the usual uswitch, compare the market etc that are worth a look?

Drac

I rang BT moaned and threatened to leave 12 months discount at half price was their deal.

just5minutes
    Free Member

Swap to Plusnet through TopCashback and you’ll get a good deal and £30-£50 cash back.

We swapped from BT two weeks ago and the transfer was seamless. Rather unexpectedly the upload speed, download speed and ping times are all better on Plusnet than BT – we’re now getting 9ms ping times which is extremely good. No slow downs / outages so far either.

somafunk

I’m with ee broadband, pay upfront for line rental, think it was £160ish/year with free calls after 6pm and weekends (which is pointless as i don’t have a house phone) and i pay 75 pence a month for the broadband.

PePPeR

Just gone back to BT after saying never again years ago. 12 month contract for £22 a month including BT sport

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What Broadband provider’ is closed to new replies.