Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What boat for 10 under?
  • clubby

I know some of you “down south” are in need of rain but can you please stop the rain dance until after the weekend.
    I’m undecided between a hardtail or kayak as the best option for Saturday. I’m expecting to see animals gathering in twos on the drive across tomorrow. At least I’m not camping!

sambob
    Free Member

Sealegs FTW.

trail_rat
    Free Member

it floats – want to borrow it steven ?

clubby

Cheers Terry, but I think (OK know) I’ll need some gears. I just need to get through without hurting myself, off to Whistler in 3 weeks.

7hz
    Free Member

You need a boat you can carry on your bike:

[video]http://vimeo.com/1384708[/video]

andrewh
    Free Member

THere was serious discussion of constructing an Ark during the race at Newcastleton a couple of weeks ago. First rain for weeks and I think it had some catching up to do…

Where did Noah keep the bees?
    In ark-hives

OrangeChammy
    Free Member

Sadly, it was exact same last year – snowed on hills too!

Year before it was 23c.

I am camping, rough at Nevis… character building though.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Wtf – it wasnt bad rain last year at all

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

It was every time my wife went out to do a lap. 😀

trail_rat
    Free Member

Must just been in the pits – i remember 1 heavy shower ans a bit o drizzle for a few hours then it cleared up. Course my perspective could be clouded by the fact i wasnt sittinf about in it i was busy riding

Northwind

I got absolutely pissed on at one point, out on the west side of the loop… Arrived back in pits soaked to the skin, none of my mates could understand it because it didn’t rain there at all 👿

devs
    Free Member

Holy sheeite – it was warmer and drier for the Puffer! Oh well, waterproofs, seelskinz and sense of humour added to last second packing list!

marty
    Free Member

at least it’ll keep the midges down… 😉

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Keeps the Mincers down too.

trail_rat
    Free Member

“Keeps the Mincers down too.”

playing “mincer bowling” coming down the off camber to the puggy line/cackle was keeping my spirits up last year – great fun, got at least one strike on my slicks – braking just meant i gathered speed 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What boat for 10 under?’ is closed to new replies.