Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What bladder?
  • singletracksurfer

been using bottles this summer and just gone to look at my bladder which has obviously decided to grow its own friends in my absence 😯

any recommendations?

thanks

foxyrider
    Free Member

The newer camelback have a new plastic that impedes fungal growth – def works but does not eliminate it if you are lazy rinsing out your energy drink – that’s the worst culprit 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

keep it clean and store in the freezer.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

yer i just use milton and soak it in that stuff, dosent really clean it out and i put mine in the freezer and it didnt really do anything either but i guess it gets rid of germs, the pipe still looks a bit dodgy lol

uplink
    Free Member

As above
    Rinse it & throw in in the freezer

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

even with energy drink, just rinse once or twice, then bung it in the freezer

job done!

singletracksurfer

think the current one may be past that. i’ll do that for the future, but any recommendations for a new one now? anti-fungi one sounds good.

slimtubing
    Free Member

Platypus hoser, lifetime guarantee, tough as old boots just replace the nozzle with a camelbak one and you’re set for decades.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not mine; it’s the size of a Walnut. I can’t drink more than a pint without needing to urinate every few minutes. It’s just annoying.

I’m considering a sort of ‘reverse Camelback’ system that only needs emptying at reasonable intervals.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What bladder?’ is closed to new replies.