Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • what black tape for a parkwood please?
  • fadda

Hi all,

Pretty sure it was on here that I’ve seen a Parkwood on which someone had used black tape to cover the slightly garish decals, almost invisibly…

Can someone point me towards some suitable tape?

Thank you

ton

the green decals on mine are ace…..why cover em up 8)

andycs

Can you not just remove them with a hairdryer?

fadda

I quite liked the “unbranded” look, and I don’t have the bike yet, to know whether or not they’ll come off…

cliffyc
    Free Member

I used signwriting graphic vinyl sheet on my last cover up. I get it from local signmakers a couple of doors down. Last lot I got was glossy black (ImagePerfect 5700 and some Profix), but 3M Di-Noc is good as it will heat and stretch really well for complex shapes. Julian, boss of ths sign place gave me enough to cover a small shed and it only cost me a packet of biccies for his brewtime,I did offer to pay,he declined and still asked if I had enough for the job!,(it was to mask bare carbon on a frame). They had tons of roll-end and scrap pieces and loads of colours and finishes. They have made me bike logos in the past,(I did pay for that!). Worth a quick call/visit to a signmaker near you maybe. Ask nice and it may only cost you a packet of biscuits too!.

fadda

Fantastic – thanks cliffy

cliffyc
    Free Member

You’re welcome,hope you get sorted. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘what black tape for a parkwood please?’ is closed to new replies.