Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What birthday present for 3 year old girl
  • woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Small person wants a motorbike for her birthday. I’ve just spent the last hour assembling a 6v vespa. It’s cheap Chinese junk. Unless it’s amazingly better once fully charged it’s going back.

She already has a Scoot balance bike. What “big” present do people suggest. Sensible prices – no ipads or the like – she’s only three after all!

JoeG
    Free Member

bentiggerwyles
    Free Member

Yamaha PW 50 with stabilizers or a oset electric trials bike

Blowing the budget right out the water!

My girl turns 3 in October and keeps on about a little motorbike as we go motocross with her older brother!

cbike
    Free Member

A cardboard box, space rocket went down well for my nephew. In fact he’s had a few cardboard boxes now A christmas bus and a birthday car. Bit of string and some big marker pens. They get down graded to toy boxes eventually but best no money ever spent!

boxelder

3 wheel scooter

ratherbeintobago

Something Frozen-related?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Kids under 4 don’t remember presents as any different to other stuff the get so sod her and go for a ride

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

@JoeG: Noooooooooooooo!

She would love it though!

bearnecessities

WCA appears to be a bit of a grumpy gills this morning!

allfankledup

Micro scooter – brilliant for getting kids moving, and you can tow them up hills by attaching the dog….

Bregante

you can tow them up hills by attaching the dog….

IdleJon

My 3yo loves a Playmobil zoo set she was bought this year. And anything Peppa Pig. Frozen, as already mentioned, always gets well received.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What birthday present for 3 year old girl’ is closed to new replies.