Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What bike for.. my superyacht??
  • thewanderer
    Free Member

http://youtu.be/75-2RSPUG_s

Ha and they can’t even kit it out in XTR

asterix
    Free Member

those are truly horrible

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Comments disabled… (,) (.) shock, horror!

There’s an Apollo in the shed that looks like that, appears slightly better made from a distance.

lilchris
    Free Member

Incase I wanted to laugh more than I already am…(,) (.) how much?

treaclesponge
    Free Member

Gopping. The red one has XTR by the look of it?

I think they need to invest in a wider gang plank for their yacht and some tennis lessons for the wife.

LoCo
    Free Member

Really are going to ‘see their customers coming’ 😉

sangobegger
    Free Member

So you park your $50 million supership in Monaco, hop onto the pier with you bicycle and ride into the sunset. Wot crap. My chauffeur would deliver my Lambo to the gangplank and I would screech away in a cloud of Pirelli P7’s.
    Pretty ugly as well, I thought they were electric cycles

D0NK

160mm travel fox shocked carbon superbike for bimbling down a promenade? are they STWers?
    While the name and chunky look do suggest batteries hidden in there somewhere I can find no mention of ebikes but looks like finnpower have got form on here
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/the-90s-called-they-want-their-bike-back 🙂

the more I look the more perplexed I am, “custom” options appear to be the colour of frame. The model T is 160mm XT workhorse, the model F takes it up to 11 with an extra 20mm travel and XTR, the model C (city?) gets alfine, hmm, slicks ok, but keeps the 160mm travel, perfect for “Bike tour in amazing London City!”.

I don’t think I’d like to see the prices, guess they are aimed at an entirely different market compared to CRC/Merlin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What bike for.. my superyacht??’ is closed to new replies.