Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What B&B near Ashbourne?
  • monsta
    Free Member

Ashbourne, Derbyshire. Or somewhere within ten minutes drive in a southerly direction. And nearish a pub/food outlet. Ideally a pub with accommodation…

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Hognaston is nice but thats north but v handy for Carsington

Do you really need to be south?

monsta
    Free Member

Well we'll be on the tail end of a three hour drive after work on a friday night coming from down south, and don't fancy going too much further north. We've got an 8-10 hour ride the next day starting at a little place called Edlaston. But if you have some other suggestions, so do say…

theboatman
    Free Member

In Ashbourne itself; bramhalls, the Green Man, The Station or the White Heart all do rooms and food. I lived there so never stayed in any, but drank and ate in all for many years; Bramhalls does decent food but is on a noisy/ busy road, Green Man is pretty busy at weekendsand probably a touch tatty, white heart on a budget and probably a bit noisy at weekends but the station is just a little out of the centre of town so would be quieter. All are in town so eating and drinking is fine. If I had to, I'd probably stay at the Station and eat at Bramhalls.

monsta
    Free Member

Thanks for that. None of those came up in the google searches!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What B&B near Ashbourne?’ is closed to new replies.