Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)
  • What are your social anxieties…?
  • sweepy
    Free Member

I don’t mind bill splitting as long as everyone is in the same ballpark, but if anyone doesn’t want to thats fine as long as they do the maths. If its obvious that someone is paying more than they should i’ll raise it on their behalf. I’d hate anyone to feel anxious or uncomfortable because they were being forced outside their budget.
    I cant understand why people would expect kids to be exempt though.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Leaving my flies undone.

Once, in a garden center at age 15, I stood in the middle of the greenhouse staring into space. A cute girl comes up [Sat. job I guess] and opens her mouth to start talking to me. As she’s doing this she looks down and a look of consternation crosses her face – she turn around and walks away.

Turns out, that if you stand with your hands in your pockets in a warm room with no breeze, it’s impossible to notice that both your jeans and boxxer flies are open due to the humidity etc. 😆

EDIT – oh and rounds. It’s stupid – why does everyone need to buy drinks at the same time? Why does, for example the guy who doesn’t drink much has to buy rounds for those that do? What if some asshat [me] is very keen on, for example Amaretto or Ouzo and wants doubles – usually costing far more that a pint of piss lager?

Buy your own drinks whenever you want. Perhaps buy the person you came with one. Why complicate matters?

TheWrongTrousers

Or get some better mates!

And a new wife !

Junkyard
    Free Member

Immagonna take JY out for a bit of dinner and a bit of dancing next time I’m oop north.

I know just the right club for that 😉

Hold on a minute how we paying for dinner 😛

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hold on a minute how we paying for dinner

If it’s that club, I’m paying. 😀

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Dancing—especially at interviews

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆

You win

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Turns out, that if you stand with your hands in your pockets in a warm room with no breeze, it’s impossible to notice that both your jeans and boxxer flies are open due to the humidity etc.

At least it was a warm day….

Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)

The topic ‘What are your social anxieties…?’ is closed to new replies.