Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What are those turbo training TV setup things called?
  • TheFlyingOx

Just found out that work had a rather substantial welfare budget, currently being frittered away on Sky+ and 50 kilo dumbbells 😯
    I think I’ll put in a request for one of those things where the turbo is wired up to a computer which then shows you travelling down whatever route you’ve chosen via a TV screen. What are they called though? And which one is best/most feature packed/blingingest?

Cheers.

DaveL
    Free Member

imagic?

leftyboy
    Free Member

Expensive?

Pauly

Tacx Genius Multiplayer is the latest all singing all dancing trainer.

anto164
    Free Member

a dvd?

TheFlyingOx

DVD won’t work. The gym cycling equipment consists of an old Giant road bike on a very very cheap roller turbo. The rest of the gym is geared towards powerlifters and people who love treadmills. The TV is constantly tuned to MTV Base out some such drivel. I’m trying to make it a bit more attractive to the few cyclists there are out here. That’ll pretty much require some kind of small mounted screen and earphones. That Tacx thing looks nice, but I’m likely to have a better chance with something that can fit around the current bike, with a budget of around £5-600.

weeble
    Free Member

Wattbike or imagic (love my imagic)

weeble
    Free Member

Wattbike or imagic (love my imagic)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What are those turbo training TV setup things called?’ is closed to new replies.