Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What are the Marz forks everyone seems to rate?
  • keppoch

And are there any other forks that should be considered for the front end of a Rocket alongside the usual suspects of:

Fox Float
    RS Rev

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Fit a Bomber 44 RC3ti. Honestly.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Marzochhi Microswitch TA 55’s are the Marz forks being talked about, plus recently released 44’s

Rik
    Free Member

If your asking the question then a base model will suit you fine from any of the major manafactures……

nedrapier

REALLY keen to hear if the 44 micro 120-150s are being enjoyed as much as the 55 and 44 RCT4ti s.

??

sunnrider
    Free Member

Marzocchi 55 Ti RC3 Suspension Forks: Short Term

This guy knows a thing or two.

keppoch

Rik – just because I don’t have total recall on the model numbers doesn’t mean I could tell the difference between them.

Yes 44 and 55 these are the ones. Thanks for these more constructive contributions.

theendisnigh
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2012 marzocchi 55 CR 130-170mm fitted to my Rocket and I think its great. I keep it set at 170mm as I don’t find it much help lowering it for climbing. The rocket climbs so well, what a bike.
    The fork was £400 on Winstanleys. so relatively good value.

snakebite
    Free Member

I have a set of 2012 55 CR’s surplus suddenly. Only about 2-3 months old, immaculate and unmarked, steerer is 210 from memory £300

chakaping
    Free Member

Yes 44 and 55 these are the ones.

More specifially, the 44 and 55 with the RC3 damping and ti spring.

They are excellent.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

What chapa said. Even more lovely as Marz are still unloved after the bad years, and consequently have often been available old stock half price. Currently putting some 55RC3Tis to the test in verbier courtesy of Phil and Lucy’s guiding (bikeverbier) and they are sublime. Even more so at just over 400quid….

stevomcd
    Free Member

I’ve had a few rides recently on a set of bog-standard Marzocchi 55R’s. Really lovely. Great to ride.

jambalaya
    Free Member

FWIW had the 44 micro ti’s been available when I was in the market for 120/150 adjustables I think they would have been the forks I bought. Hindsight is a wonderful thing !

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What are the Marz forks everyone seems to rate?’ is closed to new replies.