Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What are my fox forks worth.(sorry another whats it worth !!)
  • renton
    Free Member

As im buying a bfe frame Im thinking of putting some travel adjust forks on it.

So im thinking of selling my 2010 oem forks from my stumpjumper fsr.

they are fox float 130mm(even though there is just under 150mm of stanchion showing??) with rebound and lock out (float rl)

good condition, no marks on stanchions but a few rub marks and light scratches on lowers.

long steerer (226mm)

what should i be selling them for??

Ive had a look on the classifieds and cant really find anything to compare them too

cheers

steve

renton
    Free Member

This isnt a plug to my ad as the frame is already sold but you can see the forks on this thread here……….

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1113421/

cheers

steve

footflaps

Hard to say, fork prices vary quite a bit. Somewhere around £150-£200 depending on condition (£200 being mint) would be my guess.

renton
    Free Member

do you seriously reckon they are only worth that much.

just trawling through pinkbike there are a few 06/09 sets for around 270!!!

not sure what to put them at.

jonnyrockymountain

You are wanting some travel adjust forks?
    I have some 2009 fox talas 140-120-100 15mm maxle good cond 11/8″ steerer 190mm long which I’am going to be selling,wanting £240 ish posted
    If interested email me at jonathantraverse@hotmail.co.uk

gaberin
    Free Member

£200-£220 seems fair. Just put them up for a price you want, then negotiate.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Yeah, I only got 250 quid for a set of band new unused, OEM Lyrik Solo R’s (rebound only and the equivalent damper to yours). They would have fetched far more if they had the mission control damper.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What are my fox forks worth.(sorry another whats it worth !!)’ is closed to new replies.