Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • What AM/XC Gloves ?
  • tc3nitro
    Free Member

I have been using some Fox Reflex for the past few months but these are finished after only a few months.
    I have looked at a couple of 661 gloves in a local store but can not make up my mind !
    Whats everyone else using ?

pickle
    Free Member

the cheapest branded ones i can get……normally 661 in the CRC sale although the ones that On-One are knocking out look good for £15

alanf
    Free Member

Just got some Alpinestars from CRC.
    Can’t comment on use though yet as not been tried due to dislocated finger.
    Their motorbike gloves I’ve found to be excellent so hoping these will be too.
    I’ve used RaceFace before and I can rate them highly.

alfabus
    Free Member

troy lee xc gloves

jam-bo

poc index air.

aidso
    Free Member

I’m waiting on these coming back into stock: TLD XC Gloves
    I lost one on a club run, most comfortable gloves ive owned – grippy and a soft fit to rub my nose.

tc3nitro
    Free Member

Just bought some 661 858 so we will see what they are like when they arrive.

Thanks for the replys guys !

_tom_
    Free Member

Can’t recommend TLD XC gloves. The thumb stitching came apart on mine after an hour of riding. Altura always seem to last me ages, but then I don’t wear gloves that often.

bigad40
    Free Member

I could destroy fox gloves in a few weekends.
    Azonic gloves seem to go on forever, usually on sale at CRC.

neninja
    Free Member

My favourite pair are some Thor motocross gloves which are really comfortable and are still going strong after about 4 years regular use and plenty of crashes.

Coyote
    Free Member

Dakine FTW. Although in common with pickle I tend to pickup branded ones on sale as I occasionally lose them. 😳

killwillforchips
    Free Member

Lets get serious here there really is only one choice: Specialized gloves.

As my hands are huge they’re the only ones that will actually fit!

😉

Kryton57

+1 for the Troy lee’s. Usually can be had for £15, use them 3/4 of the year or MTB and road.

stevied
    Free Member

I’ve had Fox Unabomber which fell apart after a couple of months ‘light’ use. No have No Fear Elite’s. No problems at all after about 12 months. Cheaper now here: http://www.dirtbikexpress.co.uk/newsletters/nofearelitegloves/nofearelitegloves.html

jools182
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of Troy Lee that are 6 years old, pretty tough

fandango
    Free Member

I like RaceFace gloves, though I can’t remember which version. Fit well, last well and I pick them up when they’re going cheap. QED

Nobby

troy lee xc gloves

Following my old Spesh ones giving up on a ride in Afan these were the only things the LBS had that fitted me. I’ve been pleasantly surprised.

rocketman
    Free Member

Have had some Dainese A-class gloves for a couple of years now. They are tough and too warm in Summer but in terms of quality they are in a different league to the usual MTB gloves. Great articulated fit, weapons-grade stitching and tough but flexible materials.

Have a look for a Dainese Pro Shop nearby or IIRC Stif cycles sell them

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘What AM/XC Gloves ?’ is closed to new replies.