Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Went to wales today…
  • LMT
    Free Member

Bloody brilliant idea, ok may of been slightly foolish as well! went to Afan, did the penhydd route, ive never been so wet, muddy but also had so much fun in ages!!

By the time i had driven back home, my bike had been washed by the rain on the way home, just need to lube it up and job done! pity can't say the same for my so called water proof shorts!!

Anyone else out biking today???

Noworries
    Free Member

yup, a few of us went to do Whites level today. Started with a crank arm falling off a hastily built DMR (some clever person forgot to check everything was tight),then a pedal snapped off. My poor mate ended up sitting in teh car while we went for a blast. Loads of fun, and as much grip in the wet as the dry, or not far off 🙂

Only downer was my lack of experience. I caught up with some other riders and don't really know the etiquette for passing people, so wasted half of Darkside stuck behind people.

LMT
    Free Member

Normally use a bell?? i always keep a listen out for riders, but today with the rain, couldn;t hear a thing, so if anyone was behind me, sorry, although i did pull over for a couple only for me to overtake them on the climbs!

phiiiiil

I always hope that my bike will end up shiny and clean after being on the bike rack in the rain, but it never works… 🙁

mAx_hEadSet

I had heard a quick yell of 'podium finisher make way' was usually enough to make loiterers pull over…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

BEGONE, MORTALS! usually works for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Went to wales today…’ is closed to new replies.