Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Welsh Ride Thing..Anyone else want to register their interest
  • s8tannorm
    Free Member

Hiya…Would anyone else like to register their interest in the Welsh ride thing ? (if you’ve no idea what I’m on about see link from previous post)

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/stupid-idea-gdr-style-endurance-event-on-pennine-bridleway

If you’ve already emailed me then no need to get in touch. I’d just like to point out that this is not a race…infact any winners will be disqualified 😉 There is no entry fee and there won’t be a waymarked course…I’m painting a great picture here aren’t I.

You will get to ride in some of the wildest parts of Wales for 3 days and sleep in a hedge for 2 nights (or anywhere you like really but you’ed have to find something better than a hedge first).

So there you have it. I won’t be posting anything about it again so if you want in or are just curious let me know at stuart@forestfreeride.co.uk and you’ll go on the very exclusive list.

Thanks,

Stuart

markenduro
    Free Member

Stuart, YHM.
    Mark

singlespeedstu

I’ve just mailed you too.

joe1983
    Free Member

moi aussi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Welsh Ride Thing..Anyone else want to register their interest’ is closed to new replies.