Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Wellgo Pedals
  • kevster
    Free Member

Looking at getting a set of pedals from Wellgo, either the B38, B25 or B54. CRC are out of stock and everywhere else I can find are more expensive. Anyone know where they have these pedals for sale nice and cheap?

kevster
    Free Member

Are the mg-1's worth a look?

Andituk
    Free Member

Yes, I use MG-1s, can get them through Merlin or ebay. Very good grip and very light.

cookeaa

I've got the B54, bloody good IMO…

Don't think you'll beat £35 online for the B25 and the other 2 dn't seem to be in stock anywhere (comprehensive 3mins of googling)

http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=Wellgo+B25&hl=en&scoring=p

MG1 is worth a look, lightest of the lot I think, similar price and shape to the B25…

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

B25s are great pedals. Better, bigger, lighter and cheaper than DMR V12s. Been well happy with mine

kevster
    Free Member

Tried the B25's a few years back, were a good pedal and preferred them to V8's, like the look of the B54s and quality price but out of stock, have mailed CRC to see when they expect stock.

jedi

i use mg 1's on bmx but they corrode on mtb. also the pins tear out very easily.

grumm
    Free Member

I've got MG1s and the superstar Nano Tech flats – much prefer the Superstar ones.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Nanos can be had for £30..

Ed-O
    Free Member

B54s on my Ragley Ti at the moment. Very impressed so far with the price (CRC £25) and the grip.

kevster
    Free Member

Nanos can be had for £30..

From where?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Email me kevster

fingerbike
    Free Member

Cannot say a bad thing about B25's had a set for a good 5/6 years, never serviced, smashed on rocks etc. still got all the pins and spin fine.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Wellgo Pedals’ is closed to new replies.