Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Well that's annoying and other unconnected ramblings…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

If, in the morning, you do decide to drive to the pool in essentially your pyjamas… remember to put some boxers* in your swimming bag!

*other under-garments are available.

philconsequence
    Free Member

today is a day to be especially careful when zipping up 😯

*why do birds, suddenly appear*

lexiekay
    Free Member

😆

Admiralable
    Free Member

Why do people have to sit next to me on the train when there’s loads of seats free that are not next to me?

philconsequence
    Free Member

cos you smell tasty 😉

DezB
    Free Member

I rode to work once and forgot that I didn’t have any trousers waiting for me.
    (Mugged one of the cleaners for their overalls)

Admiralable
    Free Member

I smell of old spice deodorant cos i ran out yesterday and that’s all that’s left. So I smell like my grandad!

thomthumb
    Free Member

I rode to work once and forgot that I didn’t have any trousers waiting for me.

i have done this so many times!! I now leave a pair of jeans under the desk – never to come home – for emergencies. If i forget clothes i will happily work in a baselayer and jeans but lycra is a bit much!!

wwaswas

Admirable, earlier;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF0kE[/video]

Admiralable
    Free Member

That’s my grandad!!!

After he polished his boots

DezB
    Free Member

i forget clothes i will happily work in a baselayer and jeans but lycra is a bit much!

Luckily there’s an Asda down the road. £10 for some smart new designer label trews. Sorted. 🙂

Torminalis
    Free Member

*why do birds, suddenly appear*

Had that in my head for about 2 days now. Did you put it there?

Get out of my mind!!!

DezB
    Free Member

You think that’s annoying? I’ve got “JET! ooohooohoooh JET!”

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

That’s my scrabble giveaway! When i’m sitting with a J and i see an outlet for it as ‘JET’ i’ll oftne subconsciously hum it, sometime other players pick up on it 🙁

Marge
    Free Member

I’ve managed once to arrive at my office in my motorcyle leathers & then realised I’ve brought no trousers with me.
    After an hour of ‘funny’ comments of why I was wearing my leathers at my desk I went to a shop & bought some trousers…

Junkyard
    Free Member

also turned up at work with no clothes other than cycling went to the charity shop and bought the most ludicrous outfit I could for £6 that complied with dress code.

Only issue was commando or lycra all day long

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Well that's annoying and other unconnected ramblings…’ is closed to new replies.