Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Well that was an unpleasant way to wake up
  • LimboJimbo

First night back in my own bed after a two week holiday and I get woken at six by a searing pain in my left knee. It would appear a wasp had taken up residence under the duvet and was objecting to my return. Makes me kind of glad we only have weedy bugs in this country though.

martinhutch

searing pain in my left knee.

Could’ve been a lot worse, TBH.

onandon
    Free Member

MUCH worse.

spekkie
    Free Member

You didn’t shake out the duvet looking for wasps when you returned? Tsk.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

You did check the toilet didn’t you?

wallop

I nearly threw up when I saw that snake.

globalti
    Free Member

S’nothing. My colleague in Nigeria found two rats swimming around in his downstairs bog.

loddrik
    Free Member

About 20 years ago I remember going to bed and there was a wasp on the bedside lampshade. I whacked it and it fell and disappeared. Totally forgot about until the next morning when I got out of bed, put my bottoms on and was immediately stung three times on the arse by said wasp.

LimboJimbo

martinhutch, that did occur to me. 😯

mikewsmith, after two weeks hotel buffet, that scenario would be very much the snakes problem 😀

Klunk
    Free Member

got woken up the other day with a smack in the mouth, fell asleep with my arm in the air 😳

onandon
    Free Member

after two weeks hotel buffet, that scenario would be very much the snakes problem

🙂

kayak23

Just saying…

breadcrumb

I was stung earlier in the year at around 4:30am by a wasp. The little bastard.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Not just spiders.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Well that was an unpleasant way to wake up’ is closed to new replies.