Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Well that was a bit embarrassing…
  • Marin
    Free Member

Kill the dog rub the owners nose in its corpse. Never do it again.

cloudnine
    Free Member

My lab did a similar thing when he was 10 months old. Except it was a large tattooed bloke sunbathing on the beach. I realised in 2 seconds that there was no way I was talking my way out of it. But every chance I could run my way out of it. I think it took the bloke 10 seconds to comprehend that a dog had pissed all over him and another 20 seconds to get his shoes on. There was no hope he would win in a foot race to the car park. Luckily in the excitement the dog followed me at sprint speed back to the van and we wheel spun out of the car park just as tattoo bloke got there…

franksinatra

What sort of tatooed bloke goes sunbathing on a beach?

Why would he put his shoes on to chase you?

LIAR!

cloudnine
    Free Member

He sounded like a Swansea jack.. Was sat on the rocks / reef sunning his Wales, mam, and SCFC club tatoos. Have you tried running across rocks barefoot?

DezB
    Free Member

franksinatra has clearly never been to Southsea!

nicko74

Had the owner whipped his cock out and started urinating on the bag, maybe that’d be a different story.

A really **** funny one, and one that I would hope would be shared on stw.

“before I’d even had chance to get out of my car… dog had charged over to a couple having a quiet picnic… urinated all over their open laptop bag… as if to show his anger, the owner stood up, all 6’7 of him… unfurled… started urinating over the same laptop bag…”

zanelad
    Free Member

What sort of tatooed bloke goes sunbathing on a beach?

Why would he put his shoes on to chase you?

LIAR!

franksinatra should log off from the internet sites that he’s abusing himself over 24/7 and visit the great British seaside.

****!

RobHilton
    Free Member

I think our Frankie may have been being facetious.

I thought it was funny, and cloud9’s tale.

As for the OP I laughed heartily – nice one for sharing lodders. If I’d been you or the laptop owner I’d have been highly amused whilst it was happening – but then I’m a silly **** :mrgreen:

franksinatra

franksinatra should log off from the internet sites that he’s abusing himself over 24/7 and visit the great British seaside.

****!

I give up. My subtle sarcasm and observational wit is wasted here.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Well that was a bit embarrassing…’ is closed to new replies.