Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Well qualified…..
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

to comment on this matter?

scumbag

JoeBones
    Free Member

Gerry Adams is Satan and McGuinness is his sidekick

El-bent
    Free Member

Boy, you have a real problem with N Ireland don't ya?

JoeBones
    Free Member

I fookin live in it.

I hate terrorists, regardless of their opinions, is that wrong?

I have been the victim of terrorism.

iDave
    Free Member

i grew up with it, been there done that, seen the blood.

which would you prefer Joe, for the PIRA to still be at work, or for them to renounce violence? for them to engage in democracy or stay in the shadows? conflicts have outcomes, not solutions, and the current outcome leaves a lot less blood splattered up the walls. anyone who killed for a living is an indefensible bastard, but i'm glad most of them have stopped.

El-bent
    Free Member

I hate terrorists, regardless of their opinions, is that wrong?

I hope you hate those terrorists who were supposedly representing your side of the divide also.

JoeBones
    Free Member

Please do elaborate because I do not support terrorism in any way shape or form.

iDave
    Free Member

El-bent, quite a lot of us didn't have a 'side of the divide'

JoeBones
    Free Member

I am a Unionist, constitutional nationalism, does not bother me.

lister-hooded
    Free Member

I always wonder ….

At what point do the authorities stop locking up Terrorists and start talking to them….

And how long before Ben wotsit gets to that time …….

Don't say it'll never happen, just look in the history books….

Some even get elected to positions in the governments they were fighting ……

JoeBones
    Free Member

No waste Watson?

El-bent
    Free Member

Please do elaborate because I do not support terrorism in any way shape or form.

But it seems you are prepared to bring back "solutions to the problems" that would create greater trouble. Its people like yourself and others on both sides who continue to promote the past and while I 'm not advocating a hug a nationalist competition, you are going to have to get over your differences or slide back into the past.

El-bent, quite a lot of us didn't have a 'side of the divide'

I understand that, I find that a lot of those who did not want to be classified as either/or live in the UK.

iDave
    Free Member

NI is part of the UK, but I agree. I'd never move back.

hels
    Free Member

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Don't remember who said that, perhaps it was Nelson Mandela – while he was locked up for 30 odd years.

Underhill
    Free Member

I'd say Joe Bones comments are specifically about at the politicians who are now condemning the murders & violence committed by "Dissident" Republicans when not so very long ago those same politicians were condoning very similar acts.

Here's one for you El-Bent. Can you recall the murders of 2 British soldiers by a mob in Belfast about 22 years ago? Dragged from their car, stripped, beaten and mutilated. Doubt you'll find much condemnation by any of the above mentioned politicians for that one.

There has a been a sudden & distinct about-turn by many politicians now that they are in power & getting paid for it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Well qualified…..’ is closed to new replies.