Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Well, I’m back from ‘that’ Quantocks ride
  • mrsflash
    Free Member

Sorry we missed it, but we had a nice day out from settle instead.

knottie8
    Free Member

Im really glad you all enjoyed your day out with us. It was a pleasure to show you around , the pace was just right for me and the company superb. Kniiting group my arse(we got held up by the fast group) ! Anna , I ate those cakes sat on top of beacon hill by the trig point this morning ,looking out over exmoor, they were lovely !

dropoff

Hi Sharki, Sorry to hear about your tumble, heal quickly mate. I must try to get the Stiffee built back up, but thanks for waiting at the top of the climbs 🙂 Spent 5 hours playing on some of Exmoors more tecky bits today, where Steve took a fall and practically threw his bike 50 feet down the hill, still it survived ok. Thanks for the effort you all put into the day.

sharki
    Free Member

dropoff, did you get the pic of the guy casing the log drop, if really opened his knee up then and healing vibes in to him.
    Sort your stiffee out and i’ll see you when i’m fit to ride again, massive respect to you for dragging that bike around..

Si
    Free Member

Aye, good effort all.

Think there were a fair few exter locals up there so we’ll have to get a Drtmoor ride sorted for ones of these bank holls soon.

dropoff

The big bike wasn’t the best was it ? 🙂 But hey it’s just good to ride. If I can’t find shifters I might have to go 1 gear. Haven’t checked the pics but if I’ve got any good ones I’ll stick them up later.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Well, I’m back from ‘that’ Quantocks ride’ is closed to new replies.