Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Well I'd be furious…
  • dannybgoode

All that money and you don’t get a decent dialling code. This needs to go to the very top…

http://m.somersetlive.co.uk/bath-residents-furious-over-radstock-dialling-code/story-30249247-detail/story.html

Drac

I’d be more concerned about spending £900k on a house that looks like it belongs in something from the old Eastern Block.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Linked story under Bath Riverside photo….

😯

Harry_the_Spider

They were on 5LIVE moaning about it the other day. Arseholes.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

She said ” I just feel like we are being fobbed off and no one is taking us seriously”

Nothing to do with them all behaving like spoilt 4 years olds at all of course.

the-muffin-man

Like anyone phones landlines anymore – we only have them to supply broadband.

And jeeez – those flats are ugly!

ferrals
    Free Member

I’d be more concerned the poor wee mites can’t afford a butler to answer their phone for them

zilog6128

The only sensible solution is to put on a Who concert.

Cougar

A mobile phone would seem the obvious solution.

says some of the new owners might not have bought homes there had they known they would be given 01761 phone numbers.

You’d be willing to spend £900 on a house but would reject it if had the wrong phone number? Right.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Heartbreaking and lets be honest who does not see their phone number as part of their personal identity

TBH i can see the issue when they try t order stuff but i suspect that 95% of the issue is simply snobbery

You’d be willing to spend £900 on a house

We do not all live in east lancs and some houses cost more than that you know:wink:

johndoh
    Free Member

They really are **** bonkers

bails

Linked story under Bath Riverside photo….

The “fatal four hour erection” one or the “pool balls in rectum” one?

Ah, local journalism.

binners

I heard the pompous arse being interviewed about it on Five Live the other day.

They did their best to disguise their obvious contempt, and not to laugh in his face at his pathetic middle class whining, but did raise the obvious question… who gives anyone their landline number anyway? Who even has one any more?

And the best part of a million for something that looks like that? They saw them coming! 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ah, local journalism

http://apiln.blogspot.co.uk

pk13

Hang you all missed the links about erection giving spider bites and the guy who got pool balls stuck up his bum
    😯

Just what is going on down that way

Bugger beaten to it just like the pool ball guy

Drac

Hang you all missed the links about erection giving spider bites and the guy who got pool balls stuck up his bum

Just what is going on down that way

We didn’t get those links. Says a lot about you search history.

nwmlarge
    Free Member

who uses a landline?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Student accommodation is very expensive these days 😯

Some people in Morvern complained for years that they had an Oban postcode when they were miles and miles from Oban (post went from Paisley to Oban to Mull then to Morvern). Eventually the Post Office caved in gave them a new postcode of their own. A Paisley one, and they all went apeshit because their car and house insurance went up 😀

Harry_the_Spider

Are they upset because they can’t answer the phone with a haughty “Hello, Baaaaarth 90210”?

binners

pk13

[Drac –

No shame in my search history my iPads got a wipe clean cover 😆

soulrider
    Free Member

well this wins the non-story of the week

IHN

Binners, why are you posting pictures of my mum?

shermer75
    Free Member
    globalti
    Free Member

I have the same STD code as all of Blackburn. It doesn’t bother me, it’s my postcode that matters because it means I’m in the lovely Ribble Valley.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I have the same STD as all of Blackburn

😯

oldschool

I honestly couldn’t give someone my landline without checking it on my mobile, not even if my life depended on it. Only had it 9 years.
    I certainly couldn’t form an opinion about someone based on their dialling code.

njee20
    Free Member

Presume that was meant to be left as a comment on one of the other stories…

BobaFatt
    Free Member

She said ” I just feel like we are being fobbed off and no one is taking us seriously”

Wonder why that would be?

Self entitled snowflakes

jon1973
    Free Member

You should learn to rubber-up.

shadowfax

You should learn to rubber-up.

Fnarrr 😆

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Well I'd be furious…’ is closed to new replies.