Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Well done the Police!
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

I was cycling in this morning passing by this conned off single lane both directions road, when as I was passing this rather large puddle and 4×4 squeezes by me, cue, blue lights and 4×4 pulled over and chinned for it. I’d have loved to have stopped and heard the conversation as it was pretty obvious to me why the guy got pulled(maybe less obvious to him mind.)

But anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks to the police for that! Credit where it’s due.

stumpy01

Ha! Awesome!

seosamh77
    Free Member

It was nice to see. I even stopped at some red lights afterwards as a way of thanks! :mrgreen:

wwaswas

steady on!

seosamh77
    Free Member

😀

ericemel
    Free Member

good work!

alexpalacefan

I was in between bikes working as Dr Bike today, and to pass the time had a nose up and down the bike-rack to see if there was anything interesting. (Norco with massive dble crown fork! and a couple of nice old-school 531 road bikes).

Maybe 2 min later and a plain-clothes campus security chap wandered up, they’d spotted me on the CCTV, which they reckon pays special attention to the campus bike racks. He says they also have a couple of decoy bikes et out to try and catch the little boggers in the act!

So, well done University of Nottingham.

APF

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Well done the Police!’ is closed to new replies.