Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Weekly photo challenge. 15.8.11 – 21.8.11 – Animals
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

Suggestion – Towers

clubber
    Free Member

I’ m not sure how speed or camouflage would
    work

which would allow for more interesting interpretations IMO.

OCB
    Free Member

These cows are small, those out there are far away … etc

(I’ve inadvertently slipped into next week’s challenge already it seems, given that I’ve camouflaged my bike as a gate in this picture).

cinnamon_girl

@ GRAEMEJONES

albino? stag

Extremely unlikely to be albino – cream coloured deer are not unheard of. I have seen one in Hampshire on two occasions but around three years apart.

Where was this taken? Your very nice pic shows a fallow buck. 🙂

GRAEMEJONES

@ CG,thanks for that, I’ve got another photo on my desktop of 2 younger ones the same colour, if you hang on a bit I’ll put them on here.
    If you put Urchins Kitchen into Google/ Google earth, that’ll take you to about 500yds from the field these are in. Right off to desktop now!
    HTH

GRAEMEJONES
    cinnamon_girl

Thanks Graeme. 🙂

Such a variety of colours and they really don’t bat an eyelid when folk are around. This is Delamere area?

GRAEMEJONES

CG, thats right, but it’s a separate wood to Delamere, Primrose Wood. There’s an excellent Cafe about 100yds down the road from where those pics were taken.
    There was also a very heavily pregnant Black and White ( Piebald ? ) Donkey, also very friendly. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 15.8.11 – 21.8.11 – Animals’ is closed to new replies.