Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Weekend photo thread?
  • .duncan
    Free Member

There isn't one yet, we've had a glorious saturday and i just had to share!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/duncanp/4630187580/

Made a rope swing after work in ashridge woods, then messed around a bit and took the above. Had a woman on a 5 spot ride straight through our set. 🙄

anyway, the swing:

So, lets see yours!

jon1973
    Free Member

That first one in particular is pretty damn good. The colour and light is amazing. You say someone rode through you set? are you a professional photographer? how long did it take to set up that shot?

mactheknife

.duncan – i just had a look through your photoset on flickr. I am blown away by a load of your pictures. My girlfriend is a photographer and last year there was a graduation fare where everyone shows off there final work and hand on heart yours is up there with the best.

Keep up the good work. You have a real talent. 😛

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    will
    Free Member

I totally agree with Mactheknife.

CheesybeanZ

not in your league , taken on my iphone, but the colours sum up the weather IMHO .

samuri
    Free Member

I agree, Duncan has some amazing shots there. Sorry to hear about your mugging.

My only shot so far from the weekend….
    A hot day.

grumm
    Free Member

Nothing good from me this weekend but just to echo the comments on .duncan's pics – really very good indeed.

Northwind

Now for something completely different…

iDave
    Free Member

this one is unreal – huge talent there duncan…

can't do proper linky

88/365

.duncan
    Free Member

ah thanks,

by set i meant where we had cameras set up and were about to release our paintball smokebomb which provided our light rays.

came across some strange folk today on this afternoon's ride… a few to many inspired by LOTR on C4 last night

doug_basqueMTB.com

That first shot is amazing. You set off some smoke to get that effect? Is that a recognised technique? Anyway great to see some more of your photos!

I´ll put up some tomorrow, taken some average photos in some amazing places yesterday!

tazzymtb

ace early morning ride across the clwyds only met one other group of riders all day and about 4 walkers…..lovely 😀

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Not sure I like the gradient background:

maxray
    Free Member

Up on the burnt bit of cannock after the recent fire.

Drac

Bloody batteries were flat on my camera yesterday so only not worth showing iPhone pics. Pity too as did a big ride through some of Northumberland finest countryside and views.

Duncan that first pic is truly stunning.

jad
    Free Member

Saturday: Isle of Cumbrae (on bikes) with the kids being nice to each other for once…

Sunday: Whitelee Wind Farm

.duncan
    Free Member

made a composite with one of my shots from yesterday:

didmatt
    Free Member

One from Todays ride, Heading towards Roseberry Topping in Yorkshire.

DavidM
    Free Member

Was a good weekend that was. Tan lines are coming along nicely:

A few more here for anyone interested/bored on monday morning.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Finally got my photos uploaded from the weekends epic riding! Like I said before average photos in amazing places.

From Saturday's ride. Over 2km vertical but lots of climbing on totally absorbing contour singletrack where a badly timed pedal stroke meant some air time! Not a route for everyone but one I enjoyed a lot!

Edit: Meant to attach this one. I'm not sure if the colours come across (my computer screen has gone dodgy and I think my camera might be playing up) but it was totally psychedelic with the new spring leaves above and old autumn ones below.

grumm
    Free Member

Got some pics I'm happy with this weekend in the end.

More here – http://www.flickr.com/photos/18244158@N00/sets/72157623994279599/

yunki
    Free Member

crayons
    Free Member

A gentle spin around Preston trails

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Chillin out on the shore of Derwentwater with a Barby and Beer after an exellent days riding on Helvellyn 😉

coolhandluke
    Free Member

sheep playing "Hide and Seek"

samuri
    Free Member

Nice pictures Graham. That's inspired me to visit the butterfly park near us actually. Ta.

robgarrioch

No technical expertise like above, but some semblance of atmosphere –

Wasn't quite the weekend, but I was on holiday…

mamadirt
    Free Member

Great pics. Cracking weekend for sure 😀

grumm
    Free Member

Cheers Samuri.

robgarrioch – I really like your first pic – hope you don't mind but I had a quick play with it in Lightroom. Dunno if it's an improvement 🙂

miketually
    Free Member

Hot and sweaty on Great Pinseat, Swaledale, on Saturday. That was about half-way through the 125km ride.

Denis99
    Free Member

simonralli2
    Free Member

nbt

Back in Calderdale for the first time in ages, managed to find some nice trails that we only vaguely remembered. Damn hot day, went through 3 litres of water and still felt slightly queasy at the end of the 5 hours

grumm
    Free Member

Great shot Dennis

mybike
    Free Member

Uplift at Inners, Fooking hot 8)

nbt

4th drop @ Caddon Bank? I've done that (once, bottled it first time!), and I think I just touched cloth as I hadn't realised it was *quite* so big till now!

will
    Free Member

Grum – Awesome!! What kit?

Simon – Like that!

sofaking
    Free Member

very early ride on sat. morn.

grumm
    Free Member

Cheers Will – Panasonic G1, mostly with 45-200mm and a Raynox DCR 250 Macro adapter. Also with a diffused flash gun on the top of the camera.

will
    Free Member

Well that produced brilliant results!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Weekend photo thread?’ is closed to new replies.