Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Weekend going to plan so far?
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Touches wood.
    Missuses sister is down so she's ignoring me…which is great. The kids have buggered off as well and the weekend of local cycling though only into day one is going well. I really can't believe it.
    Slight hiccup on the planned 100k cross ride as it was only 84k couldn't be arsed to go round the block to make up the numbers.

oldgit
    Free Member

Day 2.
    I can't beleive this it's all going to plan another mixed on/off cross ride and I'm cream crackered. Looking forward to Sundays 100k road ride in particular yummy firm tarmac.

radoggair
    Free Member

day 1 (yesterday). Cracking double lapper of drumlanrig black. Me n duggie style owning that course.

This morning.. A great 50 mile road ride, and about to do my 26 mile commute

Sandwich

Nope it's all gone a bit Pete Tong. Another cold (see working for a living is bad for me 😀 ) has me missing my daughters 20th party at London Zoo and a weekend of inaction while I shake it. Exercising whilst full of germs usually gives me bronchitis! Been asleep for most of today and mill miss the local ride with TROG tomorrow.

Carpediem
    Free Member

Not for the Chicken 😳 😯

bassspine
    Free Member

worked yesterday check
    worked this morning check
    allotment this afternoon + several cans of Red Stripe check
    Dartmoor ride tomorrow to be confirmed

whosthedaddy
    Free Member

Great 50 miler Roadie yesterday then great intentions today getting out and doing the same at 8am in blue skies, then 5 miles from home the rear mech jammed and the hanger snapped,sending the mech through the back wheel.

Looks like the mucky Pentalnds tomorrow on the HT.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Finish Kitchen DONE
    Change kitchen electric sockets for new ones cos some are a bit iffy DONE
    Clear garage for a few hours DONE
    Fix electric socket in lounge (not on list but DONE for more brownie points)
    re plumb in washing machine DONE
    go shopping for wives 40th birthday and look interested in what she's looking at DONE

Looking good so far Mr.Coolhandluke! 😀

might get a ride this weekend 😉

ton

got out of bed yesterday morning, feeling very poorly, and covered in septic boils…one in a very not nice place.
    put laptop on knees.
    still sat in same chair now, still got laptop on my knees. 8)

Spud

Still not riding with dodgy back, hoping to get signed off soon. Wouldn't have helped as I'm on-call too! Still cleaned one bike and stripped/ cleaned the other. Happy days.

zaskar
    Free Member

Rode, sold bike bits and got soaked so bike doesn't need a wash :O)

mrmo
    Free Member

filling fell out yesterday so i can't eat properly so feel crap, have developed a cold as well, went out on the roadbike struggled up the Birdlip hill climb so went home, just before the heavens opened!

Other than that fine.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Nice day on sofa yesterday, just been to see how to train your dragon at the imax, out for dinner tonight and a big ride in the morning.

It's all good.

oldgit
    Free Member

Day 3.
    I think todays 100k road ride has done me over. The guys I went out with today were so strong. Today I think was possibly my first ever 20MPH+ average 100k
    I think just a pootle on the MTB Monday as I'm so tired every man and his dog is gonna pull my pants down whilst riding.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i wouldn't say it's "going to plan" but things are certainly going very well for me.

andrewh
    Free Member

Not bad. Raced twice, won twice and have built a sandcastle, 20ft diameter moat, deep enough to find water and 5ft high castle. Lost at crazy golf though.

oldgit
    Free Member

I feel dreadful. Legs hurt and my throats sore 😥
    What can I do to soothe my legs?

_tom_
    Free Member

Haven't got any riding done yet apart from a quick 5 miler yesterday morning. Going to Woburn some time in the week if it stays dry though 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

tom
    Probably pootle Woburn Monday. And will be there for a night ride Tuesday.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Weekend going to plan so far?’ is closed to new replies.