• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Marin.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Weeekend Cycling Plans & Pics?
  • jekkyl

07/07/17
    Looks to be reasonable forecast for most of us and with the hot weather this week the chances for dusty loam are high! Temps in the low 20s means shorts and short sleeves all round, love it!
    I’m out tonight up to local woods having had a Peak District trip on Wednesday afternoon. I might also get a cheeky one in on Sunday morn.
    Where you off?

Simon

Riding in the Lake District Sunday and Monday.

astormatt
    Free Member

I am heading down to Minehead tomorrow ready for the MTB marathon on sunday.

matt_outandabout

One last day at Les Gets.
    We’re one bike down (collapsed bearings in hub) and one rider down (pesky drainage ditch on a track while looking at the view! 🙁 ), However it’s been 30*c most of the week, so we’re game for one last good day… Followed by a swim in the awesome swimming lake…

Furious

Berwyn Hills on Sunday.

Can’t wait

prawny

Mini off piste session over the Chase in the morning before the kids go swimming followed but a fat lie in on Sunday before going fossil hunting.

Muke
    Free Member

Attempting my 1st Dunwich Dynamo on Saturday night. 😕 Quite excited and worried at the same time due to lack of prep.

Sandwich

Yourguitarhero would appear to be hosting an STW BBQ.With cold beer and everything 😉

oldtalent
    Free Member

Spot of tidworth freeride tomorrow then a pedalhounds enduro on Sunday.

Tracey

Been out and about on the trails around Aosta and finished off with run from Pila to Aosta and ice cream in the town. It was hot and dusty. Over mountain tomorrow to carry it on in Verbier.

forge197
    Free Member

I’ll be riding the Marin trail first ride since late May and probably only the fifth this year, so suspect the climbs will feel special, social ride with a mate so not a race!

atlaz
    Free Member

Road. Quick metric century on Sunday, some hill reps tomorrow.

anagallis_arvensis

White roads sportive for me.

postierich
    Free Member

Bike and Bivi to the Little Langdales with two 11year olds its going to cost me a fortune in bribes
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/WvXguM]Untitled[/url] by Richard Munro, on Flickr

anagallis_arvensis

My arse is in tatters!

Marin
    Free Member

Pila for me too

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Weeekend Cycling Plans & Pics?’ is closed to new replies.