Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Wayne Rooney …
  • loddrik
    Free Member

(sniggers….) :mrgreen:

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

What has he done now?

iDave
    Free Member

He wants to broaden his personal development, leave MU and experience a new culture and working environment on the continent. He feels happy to learn a new language, eat different food and have to adjust to the challenge of immersing himself in Spanish life. Although maybe as a first step he could just move across Manchester on £250k a week…

DezB
    Free Member

VizTopTips:
    WAYNE ROONEY. “Abuela” is the Spanish word for grandmother

Mackem
    loddrik
    Free Member

Ahh, good old united, for so long the biggest fish in the sea, always paying more for players than anyone else and consistently poaching other teams best players (including Rooney, funnily enough), don’t you just love shadenfrude….

Junkyard
    Free Member

said the liverpool fan 🙄
    Support your own team by all means but I see little point in getting pleasure from another teams “percieved ” suffering. Players come and go as does success only fans are actually loyal/stupid these days

Jamie
    Free Member

shadenfrude

Is that a type of cake?

Now schadenfreude on the other hand…..

kimbers

rooney knows that manu are about to sink in a liverpoolesque debt/yank/boardroom bitchfest and is getting out while he can
    smart fellah
    (oh and i reckon coleen wants to buy a new gold plated audi or something)

Greed. Probably his agent’s greed more than Rooney himself being greedy. Might as well get one last big contract in and milk a rich club before the new rules on financial fair play (and the break even rule) start affecting transfer fees and player salaries.

Realistically, only 4 clubs in the world can afford him (if the £75m transfer fee and £200k per week wage demands are true): Man City, Real, Barca and Chelsea.

loddrik
    Free Member

Shadenfrude – bloody iPhone spell checker!!!

oopnorth
    Free Member

Like I said on the earlier thread, let him go if his heart aint in it! He is about to have his Gazza moment, he is caught up in his own self importance and greed.

There will be others, it was the same when Beckham left.

carbon337
    Free Member

Good explanation by Sir Alex in that press conference.

oopnorth
    Free Member

Be interesting to hear what Wayne has to say in response…

CashCowell
    Free Member

Torres and Berbatov partnership coming to a Premiership ground near you soon….

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

always paying more for players than anyone else

Well they don’t really do they? Apart from Ferdinand, I am struggling to think of any really big buys (and he wasn’t that expensive compared to some).

Stoner
    Free Member

Instituto Español de Skankeros

That’s where I want to take my PHd 😉

CashCowell
    Free Member

What about Veron? Berbatov was looking kind of overpriced until Rooney decided he couldn’t score from open play.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Not saying they don’t spend lots, I am just questioning the statement always paying more for players than anyone else when teams like Man City and Chelsea clearly spend much more.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

I can see it now on MOTD……

Rooney to Tevez, back to Rooney, round Van Der Sar, GGOOAALL & that confirms City as Champions.

QUALITY!!

🙂

STICK IT UP UNITED!!

speaker2animals

Are there no Footie forums for this sort of thing?

CashCowell
    Free Member

No you’re right Man Utd didn’t hold the British transfer record for 5 out of the last 10 years 🙄

Essentially Man Utd have fallen behind because they don’t have a rich benefactor.

Spurs. Now that’s how your run a football club.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

No, we like to annoy people who come onto chat forums and then read threads that are clearly football related.

No you’re right Man Utd didn’t hold the British transfer record for 5 out of the last 10 years

Are they? That surprises me. Still, it does confirm my questioning of the original statement – in the past 10 years other teams have spent more than them for 50% of the time…

coogan
    Free Member

Its called the ‘Chat Forum’. Muppet.

loddrik
    Free Member

If he goes I don’t think they’ll recover, there are no more rooneys or ronaldos in the pipeline and I give ferguson two or 3 more years at best, he doesn’t have the resources any more and you have to question how long he is going to put up with being unable to compete with city and Chelsea for players. What Liverpool fan wouldn’t be laughing right now?

Until we look at the league table anyway….

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I had a quick google for a picture of rooney wearing that “Blue Till i Die” t-shirt he wore a couple of times at everton.
    Found this instead

snakebite
    Free Member

Can’t wait to play em Sunday! Early Wetherspoons breakfast, early beers…yay!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

so Sir Alex starts the bidding early

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’s being talked up as the last big auction of the premiership. Will it though?

eth3er
    Free Member

Well there you go. Smug grins off gentlemen.

dave360

“Be interesting to hear what Wayne has to say”

well it’ll be a first

Hairychested
    Free Member

So no more Torres for United, hmmmm…..

sputnik
    Free Member

what a knob 😕

deluded
    Free Member

… absolute sh*te-house.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Wayne Rooney …’ is closed to new replies.