Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Waterproof/resistant shorts recommendations
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Seeing how I’m going to have to pedal through the winter if I have any hope of getting fit for Ard Rock next year. Therefore I think I’m going to have to invest in some less permeable, comfy riding shorts.

Can I have some recommendations please as there are loads to chose from and I’ve never really paid attention to anything other than buying the same replacement TLD / Fox DH shorts…

Ta.

backinireland
    Free Member

Been using Tenn shorts
    Impressed so far

Mintman
    Free Member

Another vote for Tenn shorts. I’ve only used them once but they kept my “junk” dry.

Thought they sized up a tad small though so ended up going for a size larger than I normally would.

kayak23

Tenn shorterist here too.

The original ones seemed to split in the crotch fairly reliably but I’ve been wearing the same (updated perhaps?) pair for ages now and they’ve been fine in summer and winter slop.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Could you link me to the type you are referring too as there are many to choose from!

c_klein87
    orena45

Really pleased with my Madison Addict shorts after a year. Now rebranded as the Zenith…the waterproof arse is great and keeps your backend nice and dry without the rest of your lower end overheating.

Review on my blog if you’re interested 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof/resistant shorts recommendations’ is closed to new replies.