Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Waterproof shorts
  • gfrew88
    Free Member

Really rated my Endura mt500 shorts until i ripped them on Saturday can anyone recommend some replacements which are a bit tougher?

Suggsey
    Free Member

Altura Attacks, very tough and durable but will rip on barbed wire or other such objects as would any material.
    What did you rip them on/ doing?

Northwind

Yeah, Attacks for me too- I tore a set but it took a bit of effort, another I’ve just plain worn out. Tough as most shorts are, not as tough as chunky dh shorts though

crankrider
    Free Member

IXS do a winter / waterproof short that seems to be priced fairly well…

transition1
    Free Member

O”Neal clothing do an All Mountain Mud short which is waterproof

donkers
    Free Member

There was an earlier thread where someone posted a link to the tenn sports ones for £17.99
    I gave them a punt and must say well impressed. Looked a bit ‘nylon-y’ until covered in mud, but it ain’t a catwalk and they live in the garage unwashed until each ride

gfrew88
    Free Member

not sure how they ripped just noticed i was getting a wet arse.

ill have a look at the altura’s

butcher

There was an earlier thread where someone posted a link to the tenn sports ones for £17.99
    I gave them a punt and must say well impressed. Looked a bit ‘nylon-y’ until covered in mud, but it ain’t a catwalk and they live in the garage unwashed until each ride

I bought some and was initially impressed, but managed to rip them the last ride out. Thing is, I didn’t seem to rip them on anything… It looks like they’ve worn around the taped seams in the arse, and I’ve only ridden a couple of months in them.

dannyh
    Free Member

Army surplus goretex trousers with the legs cut off and a non-elastictaed draw cord fitted.

Better than my old eVent ones by a mile…….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof shorts’ is closed to new replies.