Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Waterproof IPhone/HTC desire (or wildfire) case – Would anyone buy one of these?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

They are £12.70 delivered from Amazon, I can get them and post out to you for £9 delivered

If interested email em at cruz.heckler@gmail.com

This is not a FS thread btw – just gauging interest before i buy a load of them

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Anyone??

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Does it fit iPhone4?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Yes

anto164
    Free Member

Why not use a normal ziploc sandwich bag?

mightymarmite
    Free Member

Have used similar since last winter

Waterproof bag

Been everywhere with it, and never had an issue, have used it in a pool but never held it under water … not quite that brave.

Surprisingly very easy to use with the phone enclosed as well, but you do have to take any case off first.

loddrik
    Free Member

A carrier bag in backpack does me fine.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Anto and loddrick – neither is waterproof and with more pople using phones as gps units being waterproof is a must in my eyes, especialy when using a phone worth 3-400 pounds

This cover allows the phone touch screen to be seen and used, calls to be made etc without it coming out of the cover.

woody74

Would prefer a proper waterproof case not just a waterproof bag but I guess it wouldnt be £9.

woody74

Forgot to say I would have one for £9. Perfect for summer beach holiday and for putting the car keys in whilst surfing.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Good point woody, do you want a phone one then? If so will put you down for one, shall I see if I can get a key one too

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof IPhone/HTC desire (or wildfire) case – Would anyone buy one of these?’ is closed to new replies.