Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Waterproof anti squish jackets
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Need a new waterproof for city commuting duties and figure that one of the insanely bright ‘look at me I’m a fluorescent lemon’ type would be sensible for winter riding on the city streets

Any recommendations? Not looking to spend big as will be covered in city road grime quite quickly

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

bump

wwaswas

Night Vision in yellow springs to mind. Not quite sure what a ‘big’ spend for you is , though.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Altura Night vision was looking ideal – at the top end of what I’d want to spend though. any other suggestions?

maxray
    Free Member

I got a Charge Surface, luminous green (not the purple in the pic) insaenly lightweight and rain/windproof.

flyingfox
    Free Member
    robdob
    Free Member

I’m not wanting to spend much for the same thing either. Altura night vision seems to be the best around for the price and from the amount of people wearing them they must be ok. I do quite a long road commute and was recommended to get the thinner wind proof one which is also cheaper. Won’t keep out the worst of the rain but you won’t sweat like an idiot anyway. Suppose it depends what you’re wearing underneath.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof anti squish jackets’ is closed to new replies.