Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Waterproof 3/4 bibs?
  • mos

Can anyone recommend some 3/4 bibs for road riding with a bit of waterproofness? I have some endura thermolites but could do with something better for commuting in the mizzle.

jam-bo

I got some madison addict ones cheap from tweeks

Impressed so far.

mikesbikes71
    Free Member

+1 on the addicts from tweeks. i missed out on their sale price on the web but got them cheap on their ebay shop. only worn them twice so far as they’re a bit overkill for zwift. lol.

joat

Castelli Sorpasso 3/4 can be found at good discounts at the moment, not waterproof but will keep out a bit of drizzle.

jonnyboi

Don’t got for the decathlon ones, they drop down so low at the front you feel like your chap will fall out

fifeandy
    Free Member

Castelli do some nanoflex 3/4, but the teflon coating on the Endura stuff is pretty good, you might not find anything significantly better.

jam-bo

+1 on the addicts from tweeks. i missed out on their sale price on the web but got them cheap on their ebay shop. only worn them twice so far as they’re a bit overkill for zwift. lol.

Still on sale for that price

akira

Castelli nanoflex for me, shop around or try castellicafe for decent price.

aikon
    Free Member

The Endura Thermolite had a DWR coating when new, I wash mine in Nikwax reproofer periodically which tops it up nicely.

Superficial
    Free Member

Much as I dislike planet x, their 365 3/4 bibs are great, and have become my favourite bit of bike clothing They’re quite thick and windproof so are warmer than my full length (Gore) bibs. Not fully waterproof, although I’m not sure that really matters if they’re warm enough?

Suggsey
    Free Member

MT500 full length trousers for dry feet, dry legs and no flapping excess. Do up with elasticated tie cord so nice and comfy even on my fat belly. I know they’re not three quarters but wanted to put them out there as a better commuting option IMO

rp16v
    Free Member

Madison for me aswell have been awsome on and off road

globalti
    Free Member

Any old bibs and just buy a spray can of shoe and garment waterproofer, which makes water droplets bead up.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Waterproof 3/4 bibs?’ is closed to new replies.