Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Water boarding – punishment fits the crime
  • somafunk

Regarding this drowning of a puppy in a burglary I’d find it acceptable to carry out water boarding in public to the perpetrators till they piss themselves with fear or if that’s not to the liking of hand wringers then I’d be happy enough to stuff their heads down a skanky public toilet whilst repeatedly flushing.

Too much?, or acceptable punishment for the crime

monde
    Free Member

Skip the waterboarding and go straight to full on drowning in my opinion.

Spin
    Free Member

“An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”

SaxonRider

****. That’s just psychopathic!

cloudnine
    Free Member

This sounds more personal than just a burglary.. maybe more to the story??

Still an absolutely despicable thing to do..

jon1973
    Free Member

This sounds more personal than just a burglary.. maybe more to the story??

I dunno, some people are just scum and find that sort of thing funny.

funkmasterp

I just can’t comprehend how people can do something like that. I’d have them stripped naked, covered in meat juice and then set a pack of ferrrel dogs on them.

shermer75
    Free Member

There’d be one person left with an eye

JAG

absolutely despicable thing to do

Totally agree, nasty, evil good for nothing bastards 👿

PJM1974
    Free Member

It’s a horrible crime, but I can’t help feeling that when the perpetrators are eventually caught and sentenced, they will be in for a very hard time in prison.

The thing about prisoners is that quite a surprising amount of them have a sense of moral outrage.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

They should make the punishment fit the crime. Find the blighters who did it then go and drown their puppy! See how they like it

grum
    Free Member

Yes it’s particularly awful when really really cute animals are killed isn’t it. Weird revenge fantasies will make it all better though.

Cougar

There’d be one person left with an eye

Only if there’s an odd number of eyes in the world.

Cougar

Mind you, the last time I encountered a dripping puppy it was an autocorrect error.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Only if there’s an odd number of eyes in the world.

but who will be able to poke out the last eye?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Mind you, the last time I encountered a dripping puppy it was an autocorrect error.

🙂

Dude, that’s awful. You should never give dogs hallucinogenic drugs. It’s all kinds of wrong. 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

THIS

cynic-al
    Free Member

Interesting how some crimes are so emotive.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Interesting how some crimes are so emotive.

I blame John Wick. Bit of an overreaction on his part, I thought.

avdave2

What have you all just had for lunch and just how did it get to your plate?

monde
    Free Member

What have you all just had for lunch and just how did it get to your plate?

Totally different.
    Killing for food has a purpose while killing for the sake of it doesnt. Big difference in my book.

kerley
    Free Member

That’s just psychopathic!

Yes it is. People that harm/kill animals are just as likely to kill people.

Junkyard
    Free Member

they are more likely to harm humans than those who do not harm animals they are not just as likely to harm humans – ie not everyone who has done animal cruelty has done the same to humans.

Nico
    Free Member

Nobody seems to mind that they shit on the floor, though (and stick your toothbrush up their bums). Won’t somebody think of the carpets.

Cougar

Sure, because blind people can never find things.

theotherjonv

I saw a blind bloke cross a busy road unaided, I’m pretty sure just because he’s sightless he could still have your last eye out no bother at all.

(although he’d have to take the ball off the end of his stick to do it. And then put that somewhere where he can easily find it again, one of those long pointy white sticks could easily have someone’s ……… oh, hang on!)

jon1973
    Free Member

The last one may have been a double-poker.

grum
    Free Member

Nobody seems to mind that they shit on the floor, though (and stick your toothbrush up their bums). Won’t somebody think of the carpets.

I think that’s an awful generalisation to make about blind people.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Sure, because blind people can never find things.

They would have trouble finding my eye if i didn’t want them to

RustySpanner

Cougar – Moderator

Try a ceramic one.
    Easily washable.

Junkyard
    Free Member

They would have trouble finding my eye if i didn’t want them to

[img]http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2015/04/08/daredevil-1280jpg-782297_1280w.jpg[/img]

funkmasterp

Behold! The last man on Earth

molgrips
    Free Member

I just can’t comprehend how people can do something like that. I’d have them stripped naked, covered in meat juice and then set a pack of ferrrel dogs on them.

So you can’t understand the crime but you are happy to dream up a suitable punishment?

Jamie
    Free Member

I blame John Wick. Bit of an overreaction on his part, I thought.

He’d just buried his wife. There was extenuating circumstances.

avdave2

So you can’t understand the crime but you are happy to dream up a suitable punishment?

I imagine it’s just a fantasy molgrips, in reality I bet they’ll never progress beyond smearing their own genitals with meat juice and hiding in the bushes in the park waiting for some passing dog to come and lick it off. I really wouldn’t lose sleep over it, unless of course you frequent the same park.

funkmasterp

Yes, I would honestly do that to another human being. In no way was I attempting to bring levity to a horrible situation by suggesting a clearly absurd punishment 🙄

bet they’ll never progress beyond smearing their own genitals with meat juice and hiding in the bushes in the park waiting for some passing dog to come and lick it off.

That’s just sick. I smear it on my hands and face and hiding just reduces the number of licks you get.

oldtalent
    Free Member

Waterboarding with coke is meant to be more unpleasant, so I would vote for that.

chewkw
    Free Member

oldtalent – Member
    Waterboarding with coke is meant to be more unpleasant, so I would vote for that.

Very creative suggestion that so I just have to agree.

spekkie
    Free Member

Surely only someone stupid enough to do the same thing twice would be blind?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Water boarding – punishment fits the crime’ is closed to new replies.