Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Watch strap..?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

Searched on here but no luck.. a while back someone asked for recommendations for watch straps, and someone posted up a link to an American brand/store, about $25 I think, really nice and simple straps, can anyone rememeber what it was?

Ta, Duaane

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Maratec do some nice straps but they don’t ship to UK. eBay do some similar, called “nato” watch bands. Think they were about a fiver delivered.

mattmbk
    Free Member

try watchworx.co.uk they do very smart Breitling style straps amongst numerous other styles. Reasonably cheap as well.

billyblackheart
    Free Member

I’m still using Animals from the 1990’s amazing straps.

Once hung off a belay for a giggle on just my watch 🙂

robh

Time Factors for nato watch straps, seem reasonably priced, may have to get a couple myself.

loddrik
    Free Member

Anything by Hirsch. I have several Hirsch Liberty straps and like Hirsch Carbon as a good waterproof option.

Di-Modell also do my favourite watch strap called a Chronissimo, best watch strap I’ve ever had, put one on nearly every watch I’ve had.

Duane…
    Free Member

Thanks all.

The ones I had in mind were very simple, no stitching, can’t remember what they were made of but wasn’t leather. Essentially was along black rectangle, with the buckle on the end of course.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

All about the lairy NATO strap

Duane…
    Free Member

OK this may be the one I’m remembering, but is waay more expensive than I thought 🙁

Hirsch PURE Natural Rubber Watch Strap in BLACK

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

TimeFactors FTW!

Am wearing one of theirs now.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

+1 for watchworx

fuzzhead
    Free Member

I just bought a Zulu-type strap from the ‘Bay, similar to those in the links above.

loddrik
    Free Member

Also gasgasbones straps are superb.

CountZero

I’ve got a couple of Maratec straps, you can find them on the webz. The Hirsch one-piece leather straps are lovely, I’ve got one on my Seiko ‘Spork’, really comfortable.

chewkw
    Free Member

Here … the Hirsch or Nato/Zulu straps.

The website … Tiktox.

Ticktox

Hirsch

Nato/Zulu straps.

Also bought my Casio G-Shock atomic GW-M5610-1ER here at very good price two weeks ago.

Friendly and good service.

Duane…
    Free Member

Just to drag this up..

Any recommendations for a strap similar to the one below (so not like the Nato ones), black, plain, simple, decent quality, but no more than £15-20?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Watch strap..?’ is closed to new replies.