Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • watch for £200 help
  • Kevsterjw
    Free Member

my father has a 70th birthday coming up and i am looking for inspiration for pressies. I was thinking a watch any suggestions from the STW massive?

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

[url=http://www.watchshop.com/mens-rotary-super-25-automatic-watch-le90000-02-p99935621.html]here is the style i’m after[/url]

montylikesbeer
    CHB
    Kevsterjw
    Free Member

good finds guys, keep ’em coming.

SnS
    Free Member

How about something from Mondaine ?

Besides the simple aesthetic appeal, the design also originates from around the time your father was born. ( well, about 1944)

Chris

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

just checked the Mondaine ones I like their style, but think they’re a bit modern for paps. Anyone got any views on Urs Auer ones?

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Can’t go wrong with a Rotary, Tissot or Hamilton

baldSpot
    Free Member

Hamilton Khaki is very nice

cynic-al
    Free Member

£200 might get you something nice vintage.

Does he want a watch?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Looking for a divers watch, I found these on Amazon (possibly not the diving i had in mind)

CHB

So what are you buying?

grantway
    Free Member

Blow Up Doll 😆

GJP
    Free Member

Seiko do some very nice kinetic watches for just over £200. I bought one for my dad the Christmas before last, he is 87 and no doubt like all elderly parents very difficult to buy presents for. It must be the only thing in nigh on 20 years I have bought for him that he actually uses. It is really nice to see when I go and visit to see him wearing it.

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

Originally went for this in the faded face colour, but it ended up being out of stock after I ordered it. So now looking again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘watch for £200 help’ is closed to new replies.