• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • watch dogs
  • racefaceec90

anyone played it/got it?

have just bought it today on 360 (seeing it on special offer at sainsbury’s (£41.99).

haven’t actually watched any reviews of it,but it sounded good (like free roam games/open world game).

looking forward to playing it.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WKb3gBeCF0[/video]

rucknar
    Free Member

Got it last night, only managed a few hours on it but really enjoying it so far!
    Characters are good, it’s mechanics work well in the open-world environment.

Drac

My copy arrived in Tuesday been playing it a few times but on nights so not very much, just stated it up now, enjoying it so far on the PS4 the city is very packed.

racefaceec90

just installing it now. will report back as to how the 360 version is.

just strange that i haven’t watched any reviews of it beforehand/most unlike me tbh 😉

tomhoward

Got it. Not played it yet.

HTH :mrgreen:

Cougar

I wants it, I does. Let me know how you get on with it.

Lifer
    Free Member

Only 4 or 5 missions in but underwhelmed. Driving mechanics are horrible. Messing with stuff is fun but…meh. Story is awful.

OCD about these things so I will finish it.

Drac

Are you just blasting through the missions?

I’m enjoying it been hacking other players, trailing them and being hacked back. I find the driving fine it’s typical for a free roam game very similar to GTA V style driving except without the massive airborne jumps although there is a few especially when you hack a bridge. Done a few story line missions and it’s Ok some good characters are appearing.

Just watched some of that video above, it’s like a ghost town on there. The next gen consoles make the city come alive 😀 much more crowded and far more cars.

racefaceec90

Drac now that’s just showing off to those who cannot afford a next gen console yet 😉

have had a short play of the game (did the beginning missions,until you can go your own way).

so far am liking the hacking part very much. can switch the traffic lights/raise-lower bridges e.t.c. can also nick money from people’s accounts when targeting some of them 😉

the game world looks really nice also (like gta v) and there are so far a good selection of cars/motorcycles you can find to drive parked around.

as i say i haven’t really played much yet,but am liking the game so far.

have also seen footage of a spider tank that i really want to take for a test drive 😉

Drac

I’ve played the scanners style sub game which in itself was good fun not tried any of the trips yet. Yeah stealing accounts is good there’s a perk that highlights those with high funds you can make loads of those.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘watch dogs’ is closed to new replies.