Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wasing XC ride – pedalon event
  • HarveyStedham
    Free Member

With this event only a week away now! Was wondering if a few locals/ people done it before have a few pointers as to the terrain of the place? Is its likely to get pretty boggy and slippery if it rains or does it drain well? Ive never been before so dont have a clue what to expect. I will take both racekings and speedkings anyway so should be covered either way 🙂

Anyone else going?

njee20
    Free Member

Brand new venue, reasonably hilly apparently, but nothing crazy, variable soil, I'm assured it won't be a boggy sticky mess!

I'll be there.

HarveyStedham
    Free Member

Thanks njee. Sounds like could be an interesting one, hope the hills are not too extreme!! Should see you there then!

njee20
    Free Member

Nah they won't be, talking to the guys who are doing it they said there was one they couldn't ride in the mud a couple of weeks ago, it may have dried out slightly since.

How are your bombhole riding skills?

HarveyStedham
    Free Member

Haha i dont mind the bombholes. My mate not so keen tho!!

It might benefit me if its slippery as hes fitter then me so will be faster, but if its slippery hes quite nervous on a bike so takes it steady!!

I will be on a Focus black forest expert if you wanna keep an eye out before the race! He has a felt, RXC1 or something like that!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wasing XC ride – pedalon event’ is closed to new replies.