Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Washing Machine, meet iPhone…oh no!! ohmygod…you're killing him!%!^!!!!!!!!
  • _tom_
    Free Member

Have a look at the HTC HD7 with the latest windows mobile os, I quite liked it and it was the only touchscreen I’ve felt that was comparable to the iPhones.

prettygreenparrot

Windows mobile OS. They keep trying don’t they?

Jamie
    Free Member

A complete kit for replacing the screen on your 3GS is only £10-£20 and fitting is just a couple of screws and connectors. It’s no more difficult (or expensive) than changing brake pads.

Does the phone still synchronise with the pc (ie are you sure everything else works) to which it’s paired?

Over the course of the day the thing has slowly died. No longer syncs with iTunes and is stuck in a DFU/Restore loop. Had the phone apart earlier to assist drying, so as you say it is easy enough to do, thing is I think the problem is more than just the screen now.

afrothunder88

I’ve just upgraded to the HTC Sensation and so far its ace, insanely fast and the QHD screen is great.

3 are doing it on an unlimited data tariff for £37 which is a steal.

Otherwise buy my Dell Streak off me! Also great, 5″ screen which makes it on the chunky side though.

GrahamS

the QHD screen is great.

540×960 at 256ppi? Blimey! That’s nearly as good as the iPhone 4 screen. 😈

RichPenny
    Free Member

I’ve had a Galaxy S2 for a couple of months now and I like it very much. I’d had an Android phone before that too though and liked the way it worked. If you’re a bit tied into the mac platform then I’d get a cheap S/H phone until the new iPhone comes out.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Washing Machine, meet iPhone…oh no!! ohmygod…you're killing him!%!^!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.