Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Was this you on the Gloucester Road this morning? Warning – Power Ranger content
  • D0NK

Konabunny, he's obviously got that bike for the extra height. Everyone knows the higher up you are the better you can see ahead and the more respect you get from other road users, ergo safer – same as chelsea tractors.

Pook

There's a cycling ninja/darth vader –
    full black baloclava & hockeytype masked individual ,
    I ve seen around Tottenham Hale -very scary –
    Like an evil stig off top gear , he's always heading south when i see him.
    Never had the balls to say hello whilst waiting for the lights to change.
    Although I have whistled the Star Wars theme.

STW poetry corner

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Never thought about spending my bike to work cash on a £99 bike and another £300 on armour, good idea though. Have thought about asking Evans to put some Lyrics or Boxxers on a £99 bike though and seeing if I can get away with that?

The original pic obviously is Bristol, Gloucester Road is constantly the scene of varying degrees of weirdness, including garlic eating man, cigarette jogging man, trolly pushing man, Sapphire and obviously the whole Turbo Island crowd – a short, but interesting commute.

kimbers

damn i work in south ken will have to look out for him

anyone seen the old guy who cycles around brentford/chiswick/acton on an old shopper with some short shorts & long socks on and horse brasses on the front of his basket a tinny radio pumping out drum n bass?

julianwilson
    Free Member

bike riders are all fairly unspectacular, but we do have PLYMPTON OWL MAN. 😀 and indeed 8)

TheBrick
    Free Member

Sounds like the x-men

rp16v
    Free Member

yes its me i commute to work every day on glos rd i find the shorts sexy and the helmet as close to wearing my gimp masc in public the lack of leg protection is so the laydeeezzz can see my real man scars as i pass the private collages allong the way…….

honestley…. no its not but see him going allong the duals in filton some mornings about 7.40ish.

MarkDatz
    Free Member

i did that by the haredressars skool but i dont lik yellow so not me but helmit maks it eeziar 2 get klose so chants impruve dansing relly suks butt

Eccles
    Free Member

Have you seen the one legged guy in the wheelchair from Turbo Island? With a clear run he can hit about 25mph going backwards past the Blue Mountain. Quite outstanding.

Mr 661 is a fine addition to the Gloucester Rd crowd though. I miss that commute, though only a bit.

TooTall
    Free Member

I think it is ADH on his commute. He has been shy of late.

pjt201
    Free Member

spotted him this morning – body armour on the top half of his body with lycra shorts on and no knee/shin pads…

i think he needs it because he jumped every red light there was, it didn't make any difference to his journey though as i stopped at them all and still kept up with him.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Was this you on the Gloucester Road this morning? Warning – Power Ranger content’ is closed to new replies.