Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Was I right or wrong ?
  • RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Cycling home today I passed somebody on an electric bike going in the opposite direction . Now I always acknowledge my fellow cyclists but on this occasion I thought we have nothing in common and blanked him . My question ( and I think I know how this is going to go ) is was I right , was I wrong , or do I have too much time on my hands to worry about such insignificant things ?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

You are a bounder and will be added to my prejudice list.

showerman
    Free Member

friend has an electric asist bike due to a medical condition, other wise he cannot come and play with us. seems a little harsh to blank someone on the grounds your doing all the work and they are not. once they sort the technology we all will be riding them.

warpcow
    Free Member

Now you’ve done it! He’ll be sitting at home sulking right now because no one said hello to him. First thing tomorrow the bike’ll be sold and he’ll be down the local Audi dealer buying a Q7. Expect to be getting intimately aquainted with its front bumper in the next couple of weeks.

highclimber
    Free Member

You, sir, are a bikist – someone who prejudices those on seemingly inferior bicycles. shame on you.

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

If He’s on a twist-and-go jobber, then he’s the scourge of the cycle ways.. Pay him no heed.
    Pedal-assist is OK in my book though. The old guys who are actually turning their legs always seem happier, and seem to have a smile for everyone else.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Was I right or wrong ?’ is closed to new replies.