Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Was gonna buy sonos…..then I discovered pure jongo/philips fidelio…..
  • georgecats_0
    Free Member

Any real life experiences with jongo or fidelio?, I know sonos is the best, but it’s expensive…….

stumpy01

I’ve had a fiddle with the Jongo in PC World. Decent sound and look pretty decent.
    Google for reviews, as there seems to be some functionality limitations with the software that might be an issue, but probably not.
    Some reviews said that there were issues with wi-fi signal on a few occasions (Sonos sets up its own wireless network, whereas the Jongo ones just run off your existing network.

I am considering these kind of speakers for the bedroom and kitchen and do think that the Jongo does enough for what I want for it to be a good choice.

Denon do some too now, but I think they are quite pricey.

AlasdairMc

Don’t discount B&W. They’re Airplay so you’re restricted to Apple or any devices that support Airplay, but the sound really is good. I’ve got an A5 that I picked up for £230 ex display against a retail of £400, and a Zeppelin Mini which is now retailing at £170 which is half of what it was. Both highly recommended although the A5 has a more powerful sound.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Was gonna buy sonos…..then I discovered pure jongo/philips fidelio…..’ is closed to new replies.