Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Was fort bill busy
  • munkyboy
    Free Member

Looked a bit quiet this year on the coverage? First time I was not there for years. Normally it’s mental and the beer has run out by the end….

duncancallum

I think quieter than last year but still busy.

Weather was utter shite on Saturday which I think kept people away. And chipps in hiding

iain1775
    Free Member

1st time I’ve been, seemed busy but not rammed
    The runway was quieter than usual (apparently) but the woods was rammed so I guess a lot of people went up,seeking carnage in the mud
    The weather Friday-mid morning Sunday was horrendous

thegreatape
    Free Member

Saturday, no, Sunday, yes. Ticket sales only a few hundred down on last year (I was told, nothing to do with me).

wysiwyg
    Free Member

[url=https://flic.kr/p/unxMNH]image[/url] by wysiwyg_photography, on Flickr

Media was a little packed on sat..

GavinB

On Sunday, until about 3pm, when the sun really came out, it was cold and windy on the hillside, so that’s probably why most people headed down into the trees pretty fast. The mud at the side of the track was epic, so that probably put some people off too.

elliott-20
    Free Member

This ^

It was quicker to walk the fire roads and blue run than it was to try and walk down trackside. It was pretty nasty.

Saturday was proper grim. The gondola up started to make me feel seasick but it worth it to walk the track, albeit in howling wind and rain.

Sunday, didn’t seem any less busier than last year but then I’d had a few beers by then.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Was fort bill busy’ is closed to new replies.